Thread: Corsair TX750W power supply breaks down after 5 seconds

Corsair TX750W power supply breaks down after 5 seconds

Now this is really strange. I don’t know if you all will be able to get me a solution on the same. if you do have some then please do not forget to share it over here, I am waiting for the necessary help from you all o nthe same. see the thing is that my power supply Corsair TX750W breaks down in regular intervals and I don’t know what is the problem behind that. Actually I have 4 hard drives connected to the power supply and even if I remove one of them then the power supply breaks down and stops supplying power. Anyone else who have come across this problem, then please do revert back to me over here, I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all.

Re: Corsair TX750W power supply breaks down after 5 seconds

I really did not find any problem with the present setup that you have mentioned here. As far as I know if the 24-pin connector is connected into the motherboard, there is nothing to worry because there is no case of minimum load and so it will not break down. If seen properly well let me inform you all that there is a kind of grounding problem for sure. What I would advise you is that just isolate the different hard drives and check it one by one and by that method you will get to know which is the corrupted hard drive, testing with different SATA power connectors sounds to me as a better option. So do try and work on the suggestions that I have given you here, let me know is that makes any difference.

I think so the main source of the problem is the cheap Corsair TX750W power supply that you have purchased and I am quite confident that it is the one that is giving you this kind of problem. So what I want is that you do have a look at the different PSU’s that will solve the problem. So that’s what I am saying here and do look at the same and better it is if you get the power supply replaced as soon as possible. So that’s what I think over here.

Yes I surely agree with you all. Well the similar incident happened with me as well. See what the case was that I did try to run my system with the following configuration Intel core i5 2400 + H55N Usb3 + F1 500GB on TX750W power supply and the thing is that it got shut down and was so much disturbed by that and also at that time luckily I had the 180W SFX power supply and you will not believe that it does works out really well. So that is what the information that I have got for you all. Do look at it.

Surely seems to me as a problem of one of the hard drive and may be a possibility that one of the hard drive that is causing the problem. Also check out for the better groundings and all. so have a look at the same and I am sure that you will get all the necessary information there only. So that’s what I am saying here better watch out for that. Anything else that you need to know here then do let me know about the same. However if the problem still persists then better have a chat with the corsair people and get the power supply replaced. That seems to be a better option for you.

Thanks a lot for all the solution that you have given here. Appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue, so again thanks a lot for the same. I am happy with all the responses that I have got here. So thanks a ton for the same and hence that’s what I am saying here. I will try and replace my power supply as soon as possible for the same. so this is what I want to say here and hence that’s what I want to say here.