Thread: Corsair F120 SSD giving BSOD as well as not detected on boot

Corsair F120 SSD giving BSOD as well as not detected on boot

I hope you all have read this title properly. Well I have some question to ask it with you all. so what I want to know is that why is that my SSD giving problems like these? Can anyone of you here tell me about it. this problem is really frustrating for me and I need an urgent solution for it as soon as possible. So can you all please tell me as if what can be done to tackle the problems like these. So please do let me know on the same. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all on the same. so do reply accordingly over here.

re: Corsair F120 SSD giving BSOD as well as not detected on boot

May be some problem with the drive a fault drive can result in to the problem like that. So what I would advise you here is that just be patient. If possible you can make and replace the drive then it will be much better for you. So that’s what I am saying here. ye sit has been reported that there has been several issues with the drives of the SSD, so that is one small issue that has been getting in to the nerves of the people. It will be better that corsair people do develop some solution for the same. that will be better it seems.

Just check out for the latest version of the firmware. May be you will get the necessary information there only. So that’s what you have to do and hence that’s what I am saying here. well what I want to say is that the current problem that you are facing is due to the faulty firmware that you are having and hence the issue. so just try and check out for the latest firmware for your SSD and I am sure that your problem will be solved by that. So that’s what I am saying here.

You will not believe that corsair have been having this problem from a long time and I was really fed up of searching the solution and hence what I thought was replacing with the new SSD will be a much better option and hence I did the same thing. Went with the Intel and I am far much happy now. So that’s what I am saying here. hope you all did have a good look at the same and let me know if you all are thinking of the same. in fact I am thinking that will be a much better option for you. so better try out that only.

I just want to know is the BSOD issue related to the boot drives? Can anyone here tell em about the same. so do reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all.

I think it is the problem with the boot drives and hence what I feel is that this is the perfect solution that I can give you all at this moment of time. So that is what I want to say here. looking at the SSD that yoi are having the latest firmware it must be having should be of the version 2.0. I really don’t think so there is any kind of updated information on the firmware 3. So that’s what the information that I have got for you. well if you have some more issues o nthe same then I would suggest you to better have a chat with the corsair people about the same. may be they will help you in getting out of the problem. So these are the two suggestions that I can give you all at this moment of time.

Re: Corsair F120 SSD giving BSOD as well as not detected on boot

Ok thanks for all the suggestions that you have given here. appreciate the efforts that you have geiven here to solve out the issue. so thanks a ton for the same. well yes indeed even I have gone sick looking out for the solutions from the corsair people. Well the last option would be to kick out the corsair SSD and get a new one. probably I will be much happy with that. So that’s what I will plan and I am sure that will be a better option for me.