Thread: Getting BSOD in Force Series 3 F120 SSD

Getting BSOD in Force Series 3 F120 SSD

Guys I have a strange problem with the new SSD that I have got. Well before getting the new SSD I never had a problem with the BSOD and all. so that’s what I am saying and as soon as this is got this new SSD and also I planned to re install the new windows 7 in my system and after that I started getting the BSOD problem. So I really don’t know how to deal with this. I have come here to seek some help from you all on this. I am sure that you all will help me on the same. so do reply accordingly over here on the said topic and I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all.

Re: Getting BSOD in Force Series 3 F120 SSD

Glad to say that I am on the same boat as you are. Seeing as the installation of mine went fine updating bios did help to some extent but nothing was perfect for me. following chatting to several people here in with some of my friends who lately bought the latest games and all i realized all of them show the exact same performance in spite of motherboard or chipset or drivers. What I want to say here is that there must be some problem with the firmware. May be the firmware might be corrupted and hence I am very much disappointed with the corsair people.

I simply don’t agree with you on the same. I really don’t think so there has been any firmware upgrade for the Series 3. Actually there has been a firmware upgrade for the series 2 or the version 2 of this SSD. So better not comment anything without knowing anything. Well I just wanted to correct you on the same and hence that’s why I have come here. as far as the SSD is concerned. Yes even I have been getting to hear a lot about the said problem. It will be better if the developers soon develop a problem for this as soon as possible.

I got a certain fix for this problem. I am not sure whether it will fix the problem or not for you as well. See what I want to say is that if you can alter your sleep mode from S3 to S1 in BIOS it will repair the trouble. Well this solution will work totally for the old Force series. I am not sure about the new one. as far as I know Firmware 2.0 from the old Force set it as well, so lets hope that the new firmware comes up and fixes up some problem for all of us over here. really desperate to get a solution for the same.

I have done a bit of research over here and after doing some of the research I have actually found dout that the problem is not with the corsair but it is with the intel as well. So that’s why I am asking yu all to do some research on the same and probably you will get the information about the same. so that’s what I am saying here. anyways what I want to say is that it is a commom problem that has been occurring with the new drivers that are coming up in the market. must get fix for it as soon as possible.

I simply agree with you on the same. actually corsair people must surely think of some solution as soon as possible over here, so that we can get a fis out of it. otherwise it will be a common harm for all of us who have just now brought the new SSD. So that’s what I feel here and hence do look out for the same. so start commenting guys over here for the required solution. Lets see if we can get a fix for the same.