Thread: ‘30-day trial’ error message in FREE Memeo Instant Backup for GoFlex

‘30-day trial’ error message in FREE Memeo Instant Backup for GoFlex

During the installation of desktop software GoFlex had the opportunity to install the "bundled software" and under that title two radio buttons: Instant Backup, backup and Premium (trial). All this to say, "(test)" must be clear, and desktop units and GoFlex GoFlex, the installation procedure "Instant Backup" as the default, so you are forced to hand deliberately change the setting to backup the highest quality.

re: ‘30-day trial’ error message in FREE Memeo Instant Backup

To resolve this problem (keeping the unit connected to the computer all the time):

1. Click on the icon Memeo the system tray.
    2. Choose to quit.
    3. Restart panel Memeo from Seagate after 10 seconds.

OR
    1. Restart your

Otherwise, to perform more troubleshooting:

• Make sure you have installed the correct version, as just above.
    • make sure the disk was connected during the installation and the first software release.
    • Confirm the correct USB drivers are installed, as some drivers have been known to lock the unit identification with certain chipsets. So the best thing to do is update the USB drivers, if possible with the drivers from the manufacturer of the plate.
    • Remove the software, and then try using msconfig to disable all applications in case something like a firewall or antivirus is blocking the registration of the software. Reinstall the software with applications running with reduced mobility.

If you find that, after the day specified by the ad message, the snapshot backup stops working and the locks out or something let me know and I will solve the problem. During the installation of desktop software GoFlex had the opportunity to install the "bundled software" and under that title two radio buttons: Instant Backup, backup and Premium (Trial) All this to say, "(test) "must be clear, and desktop units and GoFlex GoFlex, the installation procedure" Instant Backup "as the default, so you are forced to actually change the settings back to Premium.

Seagate provides the Instant Backup as free bundled software with the GoFlex and GoFlex Desk drives, but Memeo embeds this "Free Trial expires in __ days" message so as to advertise the optional upgrade to Memeo Premium Backup. If you find that, after the days stated by the advertisement message, the Instant Backup stops working and locks you out or something similar, let me know and I will resolve the problem. Thanks for your understanding.

Instant Backup Seagate offers as free software included with desktop units and GoFlex GoFlex, but Memeo embeds this "free trial expires on the day __" message to announce the optional upgrade to premium Memeo backup. If you find that, after the day specified by the ad message, the snapshot backup stops working and the locks out or something let me know and I will solve the problem. Thank you for your understanding.

Re: ‘30-day trial’ error message in FREE Memeo Instant Backup for GoFlex

Click on the buttons and looks like a backup - on my computer that not only drive E C. I really expect they are working on fixing this software to remove this message, because it is a real confidence breaker to read the backup software will not work. I was very satisfied with Seagate Backup, and have used Seagate drives. This was one of my reasons for buying Seagate external drives as all included backup software from them. Backup the software which provides test programs and the waiting time. Connect the device to continue.