Thread: Video playback lagging in Free Agent Goflex Ultra-Portable 500GB

Video playback lagging in Free Agent Goflex Ultra-Portable 500GB

Hello friends I am using Dell studio laptop and currently I am working on the animation project and I have to keep lots of high definition videos in my laptop and I normally make back up of all me data in my Free Agent Goflex Ultra-Portable 500GB hard drive. The main problem is the when I play my all the high definition files from my hard drive at that time it play very slowly but when I try to play those files from my laptop drive at that time it works perfectly. Please help me out with this issue.

Re: Video playback lagging in Free Agent Goflex Ultra-Portable 500GB

You are experiencing this problem because of when you try to play your high definition files from your Free Agent Goflex Ultra-Portable 500GB hard drive at that time it exceeds the USB connections bandwidth and that is why your system is playing your all videos slowly. Try to play any normal quality video from your hard drive and after that check whether same issue is coming or not.

IF you want to get rid of this issue then you have to convert all you high definition videos in normal quality and after that you have to take the backup of all your files and if you don’t want to do convert your videos then you have to copy every file which you want to play in your laptop internal hard disk and after that you have to play but according to me it is better you should convert the videos so you can play all the files anywhere.

Well if you want to convert your all videos then you have to first download the video converter software from internet and after that you have to install it in your laptop and after that you have to convert all your videos in lower resolutions like 640x480 and after converting your videos you have to transfer your all the files in your Free Agent Goflex Ultra-Portable 500GB hard drive and after that you will not face any issues.

After referring your above replies I came to know about the xact problem and I understand that why this problem is coming and after that I have converted my all the videos and after that I have transferred all the videos in my Free Agent Goflex Ultra-Portable 500GB hard drive and after that whenever I try to play any videos from my Free Agent Goflex Ultra-Portable 500GB hard drive at that time it play all the videos properly. Thank you so much for sharing all the information with me.