Thread: Getting pink screen in wd live

Getting pink screen in wd live

From last few days I am facing one problem with my WD live. Now whenever I start the WD live at that time it starts with the bright pink. These problems started cunning suddenly now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue. whatever setting I choose for my WD live and after that once WD live is turned off and after that when turned on the WD live at that time I have to do all the setting again. Please help me with this.

Re: Getting pink screen in wd live

Well first of all you should connect your WD live with different TV and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. If you are not getting pink display in other TV then I think there might be something wrong with your TV connection or TV setting. First check this thing and it will help you to detect the exact problem. I hope this idea will be helpful to you.

I think there might be something wrong with your HDMI colures setting and that is why you are facing this problem. You have to check that in your HDMI setting those colors are set as the RGB high or not. if the colures are not set at the RGB high then you have to set it to the high and after that you will not get any issue with your display screen.

After looking at your post I have tried to solve this issue by checking my WD live with other TV and when I connect my WD live with other TV at that time also it gave me the same problem. Using different cable also give me the result. I have also done the necessary setting in HDMI option but after doing that setting also I am still not able to get rid of that problem. Please tell me what I should do to fix this issue. Please reply me as soon as possible.

If you have updated your firmware and after that you are facing this problem then I think you have to fix this problem by rollback the firmware version. I was also facing the same problem in with my WD TV Live and after that I have ask for the solution in WD technical support and they have told me to do the same and after doing that my problem gets solved. I think you should also try this trick and after that you will not face any issue.

If you want to rollback the firmware of your WD live then you have to first download the firmware from official website of the Western digital and after that you have to extract that file in your USB stick or any external hard drive and after that you have to connect it to the WD live. Now after doing that you have to go to the setting in your WD live and after that you have to select the new firmware found and then you have to press enter from your remote control. Now after that it will change the firmware.

According to me you will be able to solve this issue by doing firmware rollback in your WD live and after doing that you will not get pink screen issue in your WD live. You can visit the official web site of the Western digital and after that you have to search the earlier firmware version and after that you have to download the firmware and roll back it.