Thread: Boxee Box can bitstream DTS-HD MA audio?

Boxee Box can bitstream DTS-HD MA audio?

Anyone tell me about Boxee Box. I myself have done some researches over the internet but want more information related to it. I want to know that can Boxee Box bitstream DTS-HD MA audio? Whatever be the answer please mention the reason behind it. I am waiting for your replies. I would be thankful to your reply but I need it soon as possible.

Re: Boxee Box can bitstream DTS-HD MA audio?

For playing back content is concerned, the only reason to go to the HTPC route these days is full 1080p resolution Blu-ray 3D. But that will change in a few months as Sigma and others have already announced new chipsets that will be fully 3D / HDMI 1.4 compatible. Even XBMC is ported to the new Sigma platform. Everything else can be done very well with streamers, consuming much less power, not to mention the hours spent on the setup, adjustment and maintenance of HTPCs.

While the backend flexible of HTPC's is flexible and may be more powerful, it is also true that the front is mostly repulsive and can be tricky. While I have the knowledge to do so, as life becomes busier than simply lack the interest or time for maintenance, updating and generally lag with another computer in the house. If you live alone / others in the household does not care about these things / not care about others in the household being able to use these things, then a HTPC may be the way forward. Otherwise, the streamers are taking and it's a good thing for most users.

I have 1073DD media player and in that I have six boxes and has a serial number in the middle of the other five do not, even if others do. There is almost always a discount of $ 25 to $ 30 on them. Also available reconditioned and I know several people who bought them and had the chip (+) in them. The fact is that there is no way to know without having to load the software.

I would like to add more points that in 1073DD media player, you can always flash back. The good news is that this fits 12.5 2.5 "internal hard drive ITB ... (and clean for me and for the use of vacation). Of course if you score a dozen Passport 500 GB so cheap Western Digital store that becomes not a problem. Also PBO was changing from 1073DD to 1073DD+ they ran a $45 rebate at Newegg.

Its bitstream is 7.1 DTS-MA from an MKV to my receiver. I've been trying to get did two years ago. I have a asrock 330ION with xbmc on it. But I'm getting on Amazon. Boxee has everything, including avi surround sound. (Linux version of XBMC had some problems with wmv). It is really small and quiet. No sitting and watching a movie full-length 1080 for a couple of hours. So I hope to continue working and not flake out.

Another thing i like about HTPC is that you can build a powerful HTPC that operates really fast. Like overall system responsiveness is amazing. I like to use Boxee to play box my BD ISOs. I cannot stand the most current disc. Boxee box is bitstream the advanced code cs of all, but still needs some adjustments to it. I used an HTPC from 2001 to 2006. I have no desire to go down that road again. Players the media have much to offer, and that as the box Boxee are also very easy to use by non-technical members.