Thread: Connecting Logitech Pro 9000 Webcam with WD Smartware gives BSOD

Connecting Logitech Pro 9000 Webcam with WD Smartware gives BSOD

I am having the Logitech webcam Pro 9000 and the problem is that whenever I connect that with my computer then I am getting BSOD right away after connection. I am having the smartware Software on top of western Digital External HDD. Can this be the culprit for the issue? If someone of you can reply me with some good suggestion for this then this will be really helpful to me. Thank you so much in advance for reply.

Re: Connecting Logitech Pro 9000 Webcam with WD Smartware gives BSOD

I think that the Firmware as well as the software for the external HDD is outdated and if this is true then you may get the problem like this. So just search for the latest update of that on internet and then install that in your computer. This is the most common reason for the issues like this and updating that to the latest one resolves the problem. I hope that this will let you out of this trouble.

If there is some problem with the Smartware software that you are using then also you will get such problems. So just to make it sure, what you can do is, uninstall the Smartware software from your computer and then install that again. This will make all the new files again and will solve the problem for you. This is the best thing that I can suggest you and it will solve the problem for you. Please reply if this failed to work for you.

The best thing that I can suggest you is to connect to the Logitech and inquire them about the problem. I am saying this because I do not think that the smartware can do this. They will they you know that what is the problem and also the method with the help of which you can solve this problem. This should be the first step to solve this problem and I hope that it will work for you.

You will need to uninstall the WD first as this is being as how it is a Logitech situation. It is not easy to realize what the culprit is. I am not a fan Smartware but I have used the backup project and a clash webcam. Logitech has made alternate clashes in familiar years, so I'm more slanted to rebuke that. You will need to choose what you need most. You possess any introduction situations or clashes in the late product fixed without SmartWare.

Has Smartware been overhauled to resolve the clash with the Logitech webcam? I'm getting the same BSOD when I attempt to fix the drivers for the Logitech Pro 9000 Webcam. I'm determined to uninstall the Logitech programming and attempt again. I don't get a BSOD when I connect to the webcam, but my workstation accidents and I get the BSOD, when I attempt to introduce the drivers and alternate product from the CD Logitech bundled with its camera. My workstation runs Windows 7.

The webcam works fine following I uninstalled SmartWare, as does the outer HD, which I positively just utilize to store a honestly huge music accumulation. Yet I'll stay tuned for the SmartWare overhaul, being as how it could be superb to have all my peripherals going with all their product (aside from for whatever senseless motion picture visit product Logitech bundles with their camera, which appears comprehensively unnecessary).