Thread: NVRAM gets stuck unable to boot in?

NVRAM gets stuck unable to boot in?

Hello friends I have been facing some problems with this NVRAM, Its isn’t working properly and creating lots of problem, it just gets stuck on the windows loading screen unable to go ahead and it has been really upsetting me I don’t know now what to do please suggest some thing any suggestion would be appreciated and I expect the help soon?

Re: NVRAM gets stuck unable to boot in?

Ok so just look out if any of the USB devices are holding. Even if it worked before, not now. If you connect a USB device older, check it out. In addition, you may have blown a USB port. If you can open the case and disconnect the USB connector of the harness and go to place. And also look out if that it also narrows down. Also just take care that if too many power hungry USB are been plugged it, redistribute the load. If nothing seems to work, get a USB PCI card type to add more USB ports or enabled, but disable the onboard USB or what works. The addition of an AC powered USB hub if you have a job aboard a USB port.

Ok so if you are still able to access the BIOS settings then enter the settings (which should tell you what key to press at startup and look around for a similar option to erase the configuration data or reset ESCD. It will, save and restart. Basically, ESCD ranging from system configuration data contains information about the hardware. if such information is damaged, can cause this type of problem. if it works, windows will probably detect a lot of new "hardware when it loads. have your Windows installation disk or the location of the cabins on the hard drive, usually c: \ windows \ options \ cabs \ if the system comes pre-loaded hand only if Windows decides to be to install the drivers for the hardware, if that is not an option, try clearing the CMOS. This is usually accomplished by setting a jumper on the motherboard or pulling the CMOS battery for several minutes. Refer to the motherboard, if you are unsure.

Well, I think this previous post should actually be very useful and should be able to help and if not, then simply remove all extra cards on the computer except the video card. Then try booting. Sometimes, if a card goes south or no cards to want the same IRQ, the BIOS is "stuck." If it still happens, change the video card with another and try again, one of my friends has this problem and we have solved it in the same manner so I think at least it should work for you too.

Dear I have some suggestions which would tell you which are the problems which can cause the problem like this and then according to that we can find some solutions, so they are as follows
    1) Setting the jump switch to delete memory and leaving it there of a while and then press the power button with NO power,
    2) I would also agree that I did move my ram from slot 3&4 back to slot 1 & 2
    3) I left the memory check attempts lasted more than an earlier; perhaps this led to the trial run to completion before shutting down the system.
    4) Whatever the case, perhaps, my system is back up and running in "failsafe defaults". I also run the "prime95" the application of the last 1 1 / 2 hours and nothing unusual about the outcome. I hope this information will be useful for the next person who can be found with this situation.

Would like to share up some information about the NVRAM and I am sure this would help you in some ways, so NVRAM is nonvolatile RAM in the BIOS stores its configuration. It is integrated into the motherboard. I think it's unlikely that something like USB or IDE may cause it to fail. Resetting the BIOS to failsafe defaults, or compensation through the jumper setting or removing power and battery backup for a time things should be to do. If this does not help, a new motherboard may be the only solution.

NVRAM actually means Non Volitle RAMif if this began with the BIOS settings, restore the BIOS defaults and see if it clarifies that this out. If started it all with a virus, then it may be too late. Do you know what the virus was he really? Some virii have the ability to hide in the BIOS and NVRAM, try removing the CMOS battery and clear the bridge plate. Hope you get some help by this. Best of luck try this out and hopefully solve out your problem.

Special thanks to fragranz it was really a nice solution i kept one following every step and it was nicely done was easy and it was cleared by you nicely so now i am happy that i have solve my problem and thanks to all of you to i tried out all of them but this one was helpful to me but i am thanks full to all of you that you all took the pain to help me out of it.