Thread: Can I play Blu-ray movies with Dune HD Smart D1?

Can I play Blu-ray movies with Dune HD Smart D1?

I had a simple question in my mind is that can I play the Blu-ray movies with Dune HD Smart D1 I want to embed a media player in my home theater system. So can me able to flow the original Blu-ray ripping a media server. And I want to replace the pioneer BDP-LX71 with the media player. For a much better picture quality Blu-ray has to pay some serious money and lead to high-end players by several manufacturers of AV into account. So please help me out of this.

Re: Can I play Blu-ray movies with Dune HD Smart D1?

I am having the Dune Smart D1 and I think that it is having the newest Sigma Designs 8642/8643 media processor. And have been very happy with reproduction, including image quality. I mostly play Blu-Ray rips are stored on my Windows Home Server and transmitted through cat5e/cat6. My D1 is connected to my Onkyo 608 which in turn feeds my Panasonic Plasma.

Part of the discussion might have seen is related to the fact that the dune (or most other media players like) source of direct support. Honestly for my configuration (which is similar to yours) means nothing to me. However, some people have a video processing hardware sitting in the middle, and want the video processing hardware, not the Dune. Or I think that as you have mentioned that some serious money you should spend to watch the better picture quality.

Part of the discourse you could have perceived is noticing the way that the Dune (nor do most drastically different comparative media players) underpins root administer. Genuinely for my setup (which is comparable to yours) this indicates nothing to me. Be that as it may, there are folks who have film transforming equipment sitting betwixt, and they need that equipment handling the film, not the Dune. I hope that this will definitely help you.

You should be satisfied with the quality of the image of Sigma serpentine base, as the dunes, especially when it comes to 1080p content. It's basically the best that is available at the moment with regard to tape high-end Blu-ray as the OPOS (OPOS is a widely adopted point-of-sale device standard) cannot compare with dedicated coils, especially in terms of compatibility of the media refers, as explained Damian. It remains to be viewed how scaling / preparing in common might be enhanced with the late Sigma SMP8910 SoC that is determined to be discharged following year.

Dune HD Smart players can create custom configurations based on the primary (head) as the unit of Dune HD B1/H1/D1 intelligent expansion modules and several optional choices that can be combined to form an integrated player. Amplification modules can work solely with the head unit (Dune HD Smart player) and utilize a normal control framework, accomplished via the head unit. The number of associated modules would fluctuate in a broad go: the user can order possess Dune HD Smart framework of e.g. a few, a few and even six segments.

The Dune HD just stands out. Not only outweigh any media player out there who are surprised with the upcoming firmware updates. The Dune HD Smart D1 is rich in specialties with a liquid interface and competencies secret delineation enormous play any configuration of movie or sound ready today. Most media players around the world only provide a solution to the playing of certain formats. The Dune HD Smart D1 is upgradable firmware; you can play up to the date formats with ease and without any delays. You are not limited only to formats to play with the support of server.