Thread: Suggestion for F&D F6000 home theater

Suggestion for F&D F6000 home theater

I want to buy a home theater for me. As there are many brands and models of it available in the market which is quite confusing that which one will be going to best to buy. I am thinking to get the F&D F6000 home theater but for this also I am having doubt that if it is going to worth the price for it. So I am leaving my post here so that someone of you can reply with the best suggestion for this. Please reply soon.

Re: Suggestion for F&D F6000 home theater

This is a enormous Home Theater 5:1 Sound System. This is provided with 10" immense Subwoofer. It is having the excellent Bass as well as Sound Quality. I think that hit is enhanced as compared to the Microlab X10D. No doubt regarding it since all of us knows regarding F&D Sound excellence. Raised Performance with 10" Big Size Sub woofer will make you feel like Earth Quake in Home. The Bass vibration is colossal and Microprocessor regulated Surround 5:1 Sound framework will produce a Dynamic Sound Environment inside Room.

While searching for the exceptional home theater at easy cost I found this Fenda Baoan Shenzhen Home Theater 5.1. Initially thing I would give anything to this 5.1 home theater it is superior to any innovative 5.1 speakers. Additionally a different best equipped thing concerning this speaker is its extended wire. you could probably keep speakers at whatever location you need if there should be an occurrence of imaginative 5.1 and they furnish absolutely sort wires and I feel what is the utilize to have 5.1 speakers. You will not have to worry about the wires.

This 5.1 home theatre speaker system with Elegant Design is fantastic for your DVD or PC. It accompanies 1.5 crawl and 3 crawl full extend driver for satellites and 8 crawl bass driver for subwoofer. The multi-speaker unit comprises of 5 Speakers and 1 Subwoofer framework. The 5.1 home theater speakers have a Fashionable plan with heightened gleam fulfilling surface. The primary focus unit has a professionally planned constructed-in subwoofer in it. It is supplemented by 4 surround speakers for joined impacts.

The Wooden case provides the robust and easy mutilation bass. The framework might be joined to DVD, TV, PC, MP3 and whatnot for joined sound support and making a theater such as environment. It joins Rotary volume handle for favorable control and front board controls for standby, cause, menu and so on. A spendid LED presentation with great review edge makes you playing the tracks. You are able to work the entire framework with a helpful brilliant remote.

The unit comprises of 5.1 home theatre speakers that transport full 5.1 Dolby surround sound, making an immersive diversion encounter. Mechanically progressed F&D 5.1 Speaker System F-6000 conveys astounding sound impacts from the Magnetically Shielded Speakers with a yield of 191 Watt RMS. With changing bass help and least sound mutilation, it is impeccable for both films and music.

Hi.. I just need a small clarification.. i need to buy home theatre systems for my home.. I just saw abt f&d f 6000 Nd f6000u.. Pls tell me which wil be having gud bass nd sound clarity.. I don want usb slot too.. Also whether any of the above model hav optical input ??. Pls suggest if we hav better model at this price range..

Quote Originally Posted by b4usubash View Post
    Hi.. I just need a small clarification.. i need to buy home theatre systems for my home.. I just saw abt f&d f 6000 Nd f6000u.. Pls tell me which wil be having gud bass nd sound clarity.. I don want usb slot too.. Also whether any of the above model hav optical input ??. Pls suggest if we hav better model at this price range..

The only difference is that F6000U comes with USB/SD & FM where else the F6000 doesnt have this type of feature. Also this products are available at all major retail outlets, like the ones below:
    • Vijay Sales
    • Reliance Digital
    • Walmart (C&C and Easy Day Market),
    • Croma
    • Staples

You can easily try to visit the nearest outlet at your place and can request for a demo there.