Thread: How to clean electrical components?

How to clean electrical components?

Last month I have purchased a computer and now I want to clean the electrical components of the CPU and the computer. And I also want to clean the components on the motherboard. So I don’t know that how to clean the electrical components is there any machine or any type of cleaner through which I will be able to clean the electrical components. If yes then please suggest me I want to use the cleaner to clean the computer and the components of the motherboard. Thanking all in advanced for helping me.

Re: How to clean electrical components?

I got the cleaner I am having the electronic component cleaner this cleaner is specially designed to use the combat dust. This cleaner also eliminates the white traces. And it also provides quick drying. And it is having the action of intense blowing. It removes the dust from the corner also. It is also safe and it is providing the easy and the most delicate cleaning for the delicate parts and the equipments. This is mainly used for the circuit boards that are printed and it is also used for the welding and is also used for the soldering purpose but this is before varnishing.

In this case you can also use the q-tip cleaner this will help you to clean the disk drive this in this case if the disk is constantly giving the errors then I think that you should use the q-tip cleaner. In this you have to just remove the disk drive and then open the back tray and after that you will get the access to the lenses of the disk drive you have to just clean the lenses with the help of the q-tip cleaner and after that you have to just close the back tray and then put it in the extension.

I think that if you want to clean the motherboard then I think that you should use the compressed air to remove the dust dirt, or hair. When you are using this then you have to hold the CPU at the top portion and if you put them in other position then I think that there must be some chemical or may be the container may damage. And you have to keep in mind that when you are using the compressed air then I think that you have to blow the dust away from the motherboard.

If you want to clean the keyboard then you should hold the keyboard upside down and after that you have to just shake it and then you have to blast it with the help of the compressed air. Or if there is water in the keyboard then I think that you have to shut down the computer immediately and after that you have to turn the keyboard on the towel and then put the keyboard upside down and after that hit lightly on the key board and then shake it.

If you want to clean the electrical equipments then you have to follow the steps:
    • You have to unplug the cables and cords from the equipments
    • And after that you have to wipe the electronics with the help of the soft cloth
    • And after that you have to use some amount of isopropyl alcohol and then locate it on the soft cloth and then rub it on the CD and the DVD this will remove the fingerprints from the CD or the DVD.
    • After that you have to open the computer case and then blow air and then make it upside down and after that you have to blow the air in the required place.

Thank you for giving me the replies and now I have understood that how to clean the keyboard motherboard equipments and the mouse and all these equipments and I am thinking that now by using this suggestions and now I am going to clean all the electrical equipments and I am hoping that this will be solved.