Thread: Antec Case not getting power on after installing Cooler master M850

Antec Case not getting power on after installing Cooler master M850

I had bought a new Cooler master m850 which is having an 850 watts and I had installed it in the antec solo case which is also a brand new system. I’m using my system everyday but after few span of times my system suddenly went off not even shutdown and now when I’m trying to power it on I can’t able to do so. When I’m pressing the power button of my case nothing is happening. Can anyone suggest me what may be the cause of the problem as I’m new to it? Thanks in advanced.

Re: Antec Case not getting power on after installing Cooler master M850

Just open the case of your cpu and check whether the motherboard led is on or no. and if it is on then try to turn on the system and see if the cpu fan is spinning or no and check if there is any sort of beeps you are getting from the cpu. Well even I was having the CPU I which whenever I turn on I got a beep and the error message occur. I think so the psu is not supportable to the motherboard and it might have damage the motherboard.

Well even I had persist with the similar sort of issue my system was not getting started. So just remove all the connection of my system and leave it as it as for 10mins and after that I had reconnect the power led and then power up the system and its working. If you still persist with the problem then just check whether the power supplier is working or no as nothing is happening when you press the power button. hope this help you to get rid from your problem.

Just check if your system is getting the proper ventilation as this is due to the heating of CPU and even the power supplier. So just open the case and leave it for few minutes and then try to turn it on and if its doesn’t work then check the power supplier by installing it in the different system and if it doesn’t work in the different system then it might be internally damaged due to excess heat and for I don’t think you will get a replacement if it is and burned case.

Well even I had faced the similar sort of problem with my system and for that I had disconnect the 12v power supply from the m/b and check if the power supplier is working and you are getting the green light or no. I think it a similar problem with many users. Check your power supplier and if it is working then I’m sure it is problem with the motherboard which might have burned due to excess watts of power supply.

Well even I was having the similar problem and I had mailed this issue to the cooler address almost in all the address but I dint get any official RMA from them. Well I had report this to the store after that and had bought a new PSU and they had only swapped the psu of other brand and it had fixed with my problem. I don’t know what the use of warranty if they are not responding its better to replace it. If you’re planning to do so then I think Corsair, Hiper and Antec would be the best.