Thread: Install GPU Cooling fan inside Cooler Master Cosmos case side panel

Install GPU Cooling fan inside Cooler Master Cosmos case side panel

Yesterday I have got Cooler Master Cosmos case from my friend for installing a 120mm cooling fan inside it. However you might be telling that it is not a difficult task but he wants to it to be installed on side panel of the case. For that I need to grill in side panel. Does anybody know the easy way to install this Fan without doing any kind of modification on the case? If I really need to do modification what are the necessary things I should look for?

Re: Install GPU Cooling fan inside Cooler Master Cosmos case side panel

Begin consideration of Cooler Master Cosmos case within the space reserved for food. It is located in the bottom of the case with a view to certain isolation from the rest of the block housing. To do this, you must use a power supply with a fan 120 or 140 millimeters below it. Indeed, this fan will suck fresh air through the gate and break the eject directly outside of the box without warming the amount of heat within the enclosure. The advantage is of course to avoid a temperature rise in food and thereby to limit the increase in rpm of the fan block. By cons, you lose the beneficial effect that can have such a power situated above the socket. Thankfully, Cooler Master has planned two 120 mm fans on top of the housing.

I advise you to mount 2 fans beautiful 12 cm or more if you have room, one on the front of the PC that enter the air and one behind it throws out hot air, because it is possible that the fans mounted on the side panel of the PC may disturb the airflow inside the case much, you might have the effect contrary! I had also mounted on a Plexiglas but I've taken, and even before I put it together with one that I had already, under the DVD player I had seen that place! So I "refresh" the Rams are also propel before, and create an air flow only to the processor and video card to.

If you want to use the Topblower one probably if it were. Useful to install the side panel fan and then from there make NEN tunnel to your CPU cooler, so that cold air from outside and attracts the side panel fan NICH wrecking the rest of the airflow. In my opinion the best solution but costs associated with craft, because there somewhere to buy unfortunately not really finished. Only option is to buy what the finished Thermalright 120mm Fan Duct Blue and I've no idea how well you can relate to.

Access to the interior is very easy as we have already mentioned. In addition, the two side walls can be removed to facilitate cable management but also in order to properly connect the ground and power connectors for hard drives. Given the external dimensions of the case, it is only half surprised the large space available for installation of components. This will for example allows the fans to incorporate a water cooling radiator can accommodate two 120 mm between the motherboard and the top of the housing.

However, nothing prevents you from returning power to the fan "belly" is found oriented within the housing to participate in the cooling configuration. With the side fan, I'm not too sure! Have the feeling of blowing more dust than anything else into the case! CPU cooler I had a few weeks ago due to motherboard change completely cleaned and is now once again been dusted fairly between the SES and the fan blades. Maybe cooler change is only so useful with side fan and to be thrown out of the side wall.