Thread: Unable to use Naga Epic on Macs

Unable to use Naga Epic on Macs

Recently acquire a Naga Epic, in addition to as soon as I locate it up on my Mac book that I have been using I originate (to my immeasurable disappointment) that nothing of the 12 input keys on the thumb grid act in response. To be further unambiguous, while I would barely thrust one key by itself in attendance was no comeback, nevertheless if I hard-pressed 2 of the key in at on one occasion, one of them would go from beginning to end. I tried it out on an system on which windows x pwas installed and that worked totally fine there.

Re: Unable to use Naga Epic on Macs

I suggest you to try out the windows pc section so that it would work fine as there have been traditional issues with the Mac operating system that you are using . Also try the driver manual just incase there is nothing wrong with this in good health as leaving into the side view and rearrange it, other than at what time I go backside to the Mac I knowledgeable the identical difficulty. as well I tried it wired as well as wireless and together in 123 manner and using the num key for the inputs and that may just solve your problem

I strongly suggest you to contact the technological support and he supposed with the intention of just a day or two ago one additional being had describe with the identical difficulty. But I more over suggest you to use the older version of driver as that might just work with the details that you were having there so just try that out. My brother had the same problem when is first brought the mouse from USA so the method worked for him

I think contracting the technical support staff of the company would be the best idea to get your problem solved, I think all the NAGA mouse that the razer company provides come with this bug, so I guess you not the only one, I suggest you to send the information of the mouse and the error details to the company development team so that would help the team there to review your problem and if that is a know n bug they would provide you with fix ,so just so what I say

I just figured out the problem that you I have been facing here that was a simple problem I was pretty simply or specifically more stupid when I closed the drivers to use , I am very sorry for wasting your precious time as the mistake was from my side , I downloaded the wrong drivers and tried to install that on the Mac operating system that i used , well I have now solved the problem , but I am very sorry for such a small mistake that I did .