Thread: How to allocate ctrl + key to side button to razer naga

How to allocate ctrl + key to side button to razer naga

I recently ordered a razer naga mouse and I just got the deliver 4 hours back but there are many things that I still want to learn from the internet, but as I am been a noobs when it comes to hardware and peripherals so there are many things that I must use when I am having a trouble with this ,I have not been able to set amalgamation of buttons allocate to the thumb grid. Please help me out as I am new to such things

Re: How to allocate ctrl + key to side button to razer naga

I would former suggest that you inform to the newest driver version which is off course as well s the Firmware driver numbered 1.13. but the one thing that I need to know here is that some time ago updated to the fresh drivers, the Razer Naga Configuration service is at the present establish in the Razer Naga Epic directory. X It give the impression the community at naga did a fragment of combine with regards to the arrangement tool. I do come across one bug leading updating,

Upon aperture your Naga Configuration tool, by means of the tab "assign button", you determinate or become aware of a superfluous header under the Tab Title, another time titled Assign Buttons. beneath this sub-header, you ought to observe two option. Namely the Top view and the Thumb Grid View which is often used by me. choose Thumb Grid View by connect on the alternative. on one occasion misrepresented to the Thumb Grid View, you resolve see all thumb push button options listed.

Follow the following directives that I am giving you this would help you out to solve your problem just select the thumb push button you desire to modify the job just after you are done with this then move on to using a the drop drown menu and then set that to a single key after that hold the key or the wither way round use the shift key along with ctrl and alt and then press the secondary key to the wish that you are using and then select he apply here . and then place the ok button.

I have another solution for you try using the solution that I am providing you a solution for this , first I suggest you to restart your system and then simply go to the razer folder that would be possibly located in the c drive of your system and then make your way through to program file and other file that are present there , and the search for the raga folder that was there this would give a empty folder which was used not used before delete this folder and then restart all over again and your problem just might get solved .