Thread: Z-axis tracking is fail in razer Imperator Mouse

Z-axis tracking is fail in razer Imperator Mouse

I have just been gifted a razer imperator mouse by my girlfriend , I always wished for this mouse by my parent never purchased this one as it was too costly but somehow my girlfriend brought this for me and I am so happy now , but , recently just after using it for two hours I am seeing this a z axis lag in my mouse , I just don ‘t know why this is happening , or am I the only one who is facing this problem please help me out .

Re: Z-axis tracking is fail in razer Imperator Mouse

I also had this problem when I first had this feeling , but it worked all fine where I first used this but since after that I am having this issue and there are many things that have changed with the mouse and I don ‘t know what is z- axis but , the issue that I have been facing with the DeathAdder is the it randomly locks up in the middle of the game and then then stop and then return back it like it goes into on and off state very often and is this thing some king of annoying when it happened while playing counterstrike

I don ‘t thing that is a problem with the mouse that you are using as I am also using this mouse and it has been almost one year now and I haven ‘t faced any problem , but it surely get’s weird when I here comment from the people who are facing this problem to whoever who is facing this error please use the drivers cd that you got with it use it and then install it on that pc that you are using , I hope that there won’t be any problem after that

I have installed this and I have found that the this is not the problem that is caused by the mouse that you are using this is the problem that is caused by the keyboard sensor that you are using from the Microsoft media keyboard or this may also be the problem that is caused by the media drivers that are used thus the problem that are using this and oriented hardware that is causing you the problem, this is what I have figured until know and removing them have solved my problem ,

I this might not be the problem that you all are using this might be a problem that is possible caused by the mouse pad that you are using the cloth that you are using the pad there are many things that are using there are many thing s that are causing this problem so just do the needed ful change the mouse pad and then try that using different mouse pad that you are using . I would preferably suggest you to use a razer mouse pad as that is the best suited for the mouse that you are using .

fine I be fortunate and I conventional some of that cyber Monday loot, plus they send me a Sphex pad by means of my Imperator.I include tried by means of the mouse on my: exacta speed plus control, sphex, and my goliaths pads. It has the similar strange revolving subject anywhere it locks up middle twist. It approximately tell again me of the similar subject I have with the lachesis, except for so as to was set by captivating off the label generally around the laser, this one does not contain a fix like so as to. So I am eager it is impressive that is fixable with a firmware update.

Well thanks for the replies that you guys gave me but I was more concerned about the fact that I had already spend already so many cash on it and I don ‘t want to spend something on it again as I have already used all my pocket money for purchasing this mouse .But before coming to any conclusion I would surely give it a try using the razre track pad that my school friend is still owning .but when you consider about he rest of the replies I have no problem with this .