Thread: Suitable height of rear speakers

Suitable height of rear speakers

Last month I buy new speaker and this is the Intel speaker. The sound quality of this speaker is brilliant and I had connected this speaker to the windows XP operating system on desktop. Now I want to change the position of the speaker to the ideal position. Can anyone help me to do this task? Which is the best position for this speaker? I have three choice and they are at same level, at ear level, or the a little above ear level. Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: Suitable height of rear speakers

Every speaker has different sonic characteristics, as well as the acoustic properties also different. The every speaker ears hear sound a slightly special. Then I suggest you to read the article related to your speaker and then use the guidelines existing in this article. This will be help to you for arrange the speaker in the correct direction. This is to be most helpful to you and this will be beneficial to improve the sound performance of the speaker.

The manufacturer of the home theater speaker has already been providing the facility to describe this kind of things. Then as per my thinking you need to read the manufacturer thoughts. This is the best way to arrange the speaker as per the manufacturer advice. This is the best and you really like this advice. Then arrange the speaker in correct manner. This will be gives you the correct sound performance on the windows system.

This will be completely depending on the speaker and the person’s interest. Hence I suggest you to first self test the interested field. This will be help to improve the sound quality in adjusting speaker in correct position. Sometimes, people arrange speaker using the others advice and then later on the speaker performance doesn’t like the person. Hence first you decide the correct position as per your choice. This is best for you.

I’m confused on what height will be suitable for you. Hence, decide to give the different advice to you. Then first few days try the specific position and then next couple of times changes this position. This will be help to get the correct performance of the speaker. The speaker of the system is to be better to place to correct position which is also depending on the available position inside home. Hence take good decision and this will be beneficial for you.