Thread: how to make Razer Logo Always Stay ON

how to make Razer Logo Always Stay ON

I have been using a razer mouse for quite a few years now but, I haven‘t been so good without that mouse in my hands but, recently while working on my college project on ancient rumens ( as I am a PhD student in archelogally )I always need to do some research work on my laptop as so to create new thesis to support my work , but recently while working on that I spill soda on the mouse and the keyboard that I was using , the keyboard now is working fine , but the mouse is not , any how I have now made that work but the logo still does not glow .

Re: how to make Razer Logo Always Stay ON

I was in a simple situation when I first brought a razer DeathAdder to play games on my new alien ware pc they had previously configured, but I was totally immersed in playing the games , I just spilled my cold –drink over it and then there are many other who are having a problem with it , but , I do not do anything , I just left it to dry and then it automatically dried up and then I was again able to use without any problem .

The only question that I would like to ask you here is that is the laser still working for you , I am asking you this question as this is the one thing that makes you this mouse useless is the laser sensor that is used , so if the sensor is working and all the drink that you have spilled has dried up the try this with different method till you get this thing fixed up , but I still don ‘t understand the why do you still want the logo to be on

I have almost got his working and I have been working on this since many days and finally I have got this mouse to work again, but the only problem that I now have is the logo the logo does not go on when I u set his mouse which makes the mouse looks like this one is superior to other s . So know I have modifies my question and know I want to make the logo work . DOEs anyone knows who to make this work, any help is appreciated.

I don‘t think that it is now really possible as that is an hardware problem and this won’t get fixed by upgrading to a new firmware trying any other thing relating to the software parts of the mouse, SO it better to get you mouse to an electrical or an hardware technician who is an expert in fixing the such things out, more that would be much cheaper and a safer way to get the things done ,, but see to it that the hardware technician that you are going to is an expert in his field .

If you ask me there is no way to make the light on be surely there is away to make the light go permanently off, I am using a DeathAdder and that has an option for turning off the light, but, I seriously don‘t have any idea on how to make that permanently on, But I guess there is no way to make that light go permanently on as that would make this the mouse effects go useless, I mean the breathing effect the light show when it is on .

After reading you post I thought that I that I won‘t have any fix for this time , but a solution that I found on the internet just worked for me , I just updated the firmware of the product and updated to a the version named 1.15 , I know that is quite weird while I am talking about this , But , however your suggestion did gave me hope to search for the solution myself and here am I have solved the problem all myself.