Thread: which sound card should I buy out of asus xonar and the creative titanium fatality?

which sound card should I buy out of asus xonar and the creative titanium fatality?

Hi from a long time I am thinking of getting a sound card. And after doing some research on it I found out some good soundcard, out of which I found asus xonar and the creative titanium fatality to be the best one, so as now I am stuck between these two models! They both have kind of same price and features as before I buy any of them I would like to take suggestions from any experienced person who has used these products.

Re: which sound card should I buy out of asus xonar and the creative titanium fatality?

Hi even I am looking forward in buying asus xonar or the creative titanium fatality sound card as this is the first time I am buying a sound card for myself and I am too confused between asus xonar and the creative titanium fatality as both seems to be best, but I am not able to make out which one should I buy. Can anyone please help me by giving your suggestions on asus xonar and the creative titanium fatality that which one is the best?

Re: which sound card should I buy out of asus xonar and the creative titanium fatality?

I think that asus xonar would be better as compared to creative, as I personally don’t fell creative is a good option as because of its drivers and support. Whereas ASUS makes the best quality sound cards, as do Auzentech and HT Omega. If I got to buy a sound card for myself than I’ll choose Auzentech, as Auzentech has the best card for gaming and just the recent released X-Meridian 2G is much better.

I think that asus xonar would be the best sound card for you. As it's made particularly for the headphone usage. And even the headphone amp works with all, most sound cards with it only supply it to the headphone/2 channel jack though. Whereas some have it for all of them, It means nothing if you use a digital connection.