Thread: Red dots won't appear while calibrating Logitech c910 Webcam

Red dots won't appear while calibrating Logitech c910 Webcam

From the past several months I am using a best webcam in my computer which from Logitech and the model number is C910. Yesterday I tried to calibrate my webcam intended for face effects (e.g. video masks), I get a message telling to "place you face within the box... while the red dots appear lined up, push calibrate". However there were none red dots come into view! Does anybody know why? What could be the problem?

Re: Red dots won't appear while calibrating Logitech c910 Webcam

I don’t know about this issue yet with Logitech webcams but I do offer some suggestions regarding this issues which you can try and I hope that they will help you to resolve the problem:
    • First of all ensure you are doing your calibration beneath excellent lighting circumstances
    • Initially while calibrating attempt moving away from camera and observe if it makes some dissimilarity otherwise go nearer if that does not assist
    • Plug the camera toward a dissimilar USB port and observe if it make whichever disparity

I am also getting comparable issue with "video effects" where I observe empty "calibrate video effects" page. Neither avatars standardize nor the additional "face accessories" not "fun filters" otherwise "video masks" humiliate on top of the output video in spite of what the output video program is utilized. Later I have observed that you have lost the video effects piece which will inform you if whichever of the video effects services have unsuccessful to launch. . If they did you might would like to uninsall/disable moreover your individual firewall otherwise antivirus software and reinstall the Logitech program over again. If the steps on top of do not tackle you video effects problem, I would hang around for the then software update which must be launched within few weeks.

It is always possible to catch photo or video, embellishing these effects "fun". They have not changed: there are avatars that require calibration (who seemed easier than in the past, video filters, or objects that can add to her face, with proper monitoring, but still less convincing than what Microsoft offers. The management of these effects depends on the model, however: the C310, for example, does not enjoy the avatars (one is tempted to say that it is not a major loss).

However, in my case what I do is not correct, is the lack of drivers worthy of the name for Mac (and also Windows). The Mac it only serves to make the video and is not recognized by the system if that Logitech offers a driver like PhotoBooth and to record their own videos directly. Just that, which would be fantastic. Windows, despite the promise of various functions, we have not come to install and use the Logitech drivers, which seem likely poorly thought out.

Are you sure that you have uninstalled and re-installed the Logitech webcam software along with all the drivers? If So, have you then go for the latest updates? What you are telling seems to me that, this is the first time you are going to calibrate your webcam and you don’t know what happened at that time or maybe you don’t know how to do it. Have you read the instructions manual to calibrate the webcam? Read it and then see.