Thread: Razer mouse not been displayed on the screen during gamming.

Razer mouse not been displayed on the screen during gamming.

Hi guys I have recently using Razer and Blueprints and bought an Imperator for myself. And I must say that it has great nice looks with nice features and shape that is easy to use. But currently I am having some problem with it that is the mouse is not been displayed on screen while playing games, as this was not the problem earlier it started just from yesterday. Is this the problem with any Razer user? Please share your views.

Re: Razer mouse not been displayed on the screen during gamming.

Hi even I am having this same problem with my Razer, I am not able to see the mouse cursor on the screen while playing some of my games, I don’t know if this is with all the games as I have not tried with all the games, but I am sure that its not working with all the games! Can anyone tell me how to make the cursor appear on the screen while playing games? Please help.

Hi maybe I can try helping you out with your problem as even I had this problem with my Razer few times back, which w as then shorted out later. Can you please tell me is this the problem only while playing games or you are having this problem even while using other programs like using windows desktop or any other windows programs?

I would really like to thank you for your quick reply and also showing your kind interest in helping me. As you had asked that am I having this problem while using other functions like Windows desktop or any windows application, well I would like to tell you that this problem is only while playing the games as when I try to click on any option at any particular game I am not able to find the mouse on the screen! Any suggestions please?

Can you please tell that had you installed all the drivers properly? And which Imperator driver version are you using? As this may be the problem because of drivers not properly installed or the drivers are not updated! So I would like to reinstall the Imperator Drivers and make sure that you install the latest updated drivers. Hope this will help you.

Hi I would like to thank you once again for giving your suggestion as I tried downloading the latest drivers and installing them replacing the old drivers before plugging in the mouse, which is now in the opposite order to the Razer instructions. I had try using a no mouse acceleration registry fix and now as now I don’t acceleration, even after turning on the acceleration option in the imperator configuration. It says somewhere that the acceleration option is an internal filter, yet the tick-box turns on and off EPP. Is this the problem with Windows 7?

Acceleration of mouse can be fixed with windows mouse slider on 6/11 which is as default,
    to flash firmware back or update is very easy to install the firmware driver
    • Open the drivers and
    • Then plug out mouse from your computer
    • Now hold the all the three buttons of the mouse together i.e. left mouse button, right mouse button and middle mouse button.
    • While holding the buttons push the mouse USB cable into your computer,
    • Release the mouse buttons and
    • Now it start flashing
    • NOT take out the cable when flashing demands your mouse to malfunction.