Thread: how to set scroll wheel speed

how to set scroll wheel speed

I have been using the razer abyssus mouse for many days now and I haven‘t had any problem with this one but recently I had a problem with this when I tried to zoom into an image with the scroll bar that I had embedded upon my mouse , I initially thought that it was a problem with the picture that I was viewing but , then I came to know that this was not the problem with the pic as I still; scroll more than 10 lines on any pages be it a word file or an web page , Does anyone here know how to set the scoll speed for this particular mouse .

Re: how to set scroll wheel speed

You can always try this as the always works first go to the command prompt and then typr regedit .exe in this and then go to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse\rmouse name that you have and then change that to the universal scroll speed which is 5 , which would then change all the setting that you have with them as this would change all the settings for the source code ,this would always work and if this would not work then there is a would be some corrupt file that is installed on your system

If the above given method does not work the n you should go a step further by creating a new string value by going to edit and then click on new and then place your pointer on the new string value but this would fix it , But this did not fixed my problem so I had to update my Abyssus to a driver 2.01 which is the latest one and this comes with an pre-installed setting that just fixes all the mess that we made while configuration it .

I don‘t know if the step that I am giving you would work or not but, many of the user s have found this very helpful hence I thought that this would help you out. Go to the control panel and then go to the start button then double click on the mouse and then go to the hardware tab and then select the mouse in the devices and then click o the properties and then go to the advanced settings in the tab that is next besides it change that and that would just help you out to change the wheel detection disable and then click on the ok.

Hey thanks for the setting that you all gave me there actually I had my friends wedding going on at the same time hence I don ‘t get enough time to get online so that I could comely this message to you other than this there are not many user who are having this problem , so please forgive me as your suggestion has just worked for me , thanks for all the help that you all gave mei wish I never get a problem again