Thread: Jitter of cursor when i left click on razer Abyssus

Jitter of cursor when i left click on razer Abyssus

I was in search for an high quality gaming mouse and then my friend suggested me to a company named razer that provided the best gaming mouse for the gamer s who had enough money to purchase it , as money was not the issue for as I have been saving for it since so many years so I opted for his mouse and selected the abyssus model as that was best suited for me , but I noticed a smaller glitter on the mouse when I used that for the first time does any one else is having this problem is this a problem

Re: Jitter of cursor when i left click on razer Abyssus

This is not a problem for any other s user as you are the only one that is having this problem I am using the same version of mouse and I don t have any sort of jittering in the mouse that I use, this could be an issue with the type of the mouse pad that you are using as this might cause this problem post back what mouse pad are you using as that you help us to figure out your problem I am using a mouse pad which is provided by the razer and is named as sphex hardhat

I am not using an mouse pad as I think I don‘t need that one as previously I used a Microsoft laser mouse and that worked absolutely fine with the mouse that I had with myself without the use of the mouse of the being such a highly priced piece that could need a mouse with that , but ,if it really needed one then I would surely buy that from the site as that would at least stop the jittering that is appearing on my mouse .

That is surely the problem that is mot caused by the mouse that you are using as I have been facing a similar problem when I try to select an image and try to resize it, other one occurs when I left click the on that and select small areas on the on the screen then I found the that the cursor start s drifting to a particular location who to do this I have a 1800 dots per incises setting on my laptop that I am using .

I in addition include 1800 dpi, excluding I haven't knowledgeable a wandering predicament. on the other hand, I do comprise the straight down jittering question, as a large amount other citizens contain. do your mouse merely jitter at what time you're choose/hit it off? along with does it jitter while stimulated in any course? It strength presently be the perpendicular jittering predicament