Thread: Razer Mamba making tweeting sound on click

Razer Mamba making tweeting sound on click

I have been using the razer product since few years now and I have never had a problem with since pretty few years now and I must say that the products have the best product and design that are worth the price that they charge on that I would more like to buy any product that is purchased by them but recently I had a problem with the Razer Mamba that I just ordered through e-bay that was delivered me on time, luckily. But this mouse makes a crackling sound when I click on the buttons that are on mouse

Re: Razer Mamba making tweeting sound on click

This could be the courier boy that brought your mouse would have dropped it down which may have loused some parts from it as such costly mouse are fragile and are easily broken when dropped form a considerable height. There are many other s that could cause the same problem this could also that while transportation this might have damaged while the transportation on your way home, so just check back with company about the problem that you are getting .

I did not get you properly did the clicking makes a physical tweeting sound or the an logical sound that makes that, if that is from the speaker that you are having then this could be stopped by going to the control panel on your system and then click on the sound and the audio drivers and then under the sounds tab check for the search for the windows and then explorer the start navigation button choose and then choose that none and then click on apply followed by an okay button

My friends also have a difficulty with it. If we pressed the or just pushed that button a little then that gave me a makes a loud noise which is unburnable when you have purchased a new mouse for 120 $ this is sound thing like squeezing/wimping/tweeting sound. The intensity of the sound increases the movement I clicked on the center of the mouse does anyone else has a similar problem , Does such mousse makes this noise or I am the only one to get this sound ,please help me as I am using such mouse for the first time .

This problem that you guys are facing is more of the problem that is caused when the mouse is cracked on some parts , did you dropped the mouse in any point of time , if yes then the mouse casing has been broken and you need to buy a new one , or for the user who posted this thread wanted to know about his problem as he has just received the mouse in damaged condition then the company might send a replacement for the mouse as is a company fault , but do keep the warranty card handy when you call the customer care .

When I used to the mouse this makes a tweeting sound for a while and after that it just stops but that does not mean that there isn ‘t any problem with that , I think this a damaged mouse and there is no where I can go to find a replacement as the company is far from the place where I stay and the cost of sending this for repairing this in warranty is far greater than repairing it near any local store . But I still love the design and the look s of this mouse, from next time I would order that directly from the company’s website directly.