Thread: how to use Macros and binds on Razer Mamba

how to use Macros and binds on Razer Mamba

I have used many mouse before and I haven’t see a mouse looked so good and design so flawlessly like this one before, well I have not posted this thread to appreciated the quality and the design of the mouse I wanted to know how to use the key strokes that are available on Razer Mamba mouse that I have,I want to know how to utilize it fully to gain full advantage of the mouse that I am using .Please help me with this as I am new to some high end mouse

Re: how to use Macros and binds on Razer Mamba

Hey configuration of the Macros is quite simple , but I won ‘t suggest you to do that as you still are not enough educated for this and you have just began to use this , I would suggest you to use the normal key strokes that are available on the mouse for example the one that keystrokes named mouse 1, mouse 2 and so on and so for this you can bind the mouse button to single keystrokes like the when you press mouse button 5 this would work as an Alt command for this .

I also would not recommend you to use macro as this function as meant for expert user, but , still if you want to use the this function then you could use them directly from the driver manual that is the one that is done here , there would a desktop icon form where you set the shortcut that key for this other button , then set the key strokes to a combination of the key words that you wanted which would help to get an macro for use.

This is very simple to do the configuration of the mouse you can map the keyword to more than one buttons so that is pretty useful if you don ‘t press that with other function on the pc there are many other s that can make you work a lot easier that is the use binding keystrokes with macros , I personal reason that I don ‘t recommend you the macros now as you are a newbie in this world is that because at times it happens that the we happen to use the Control + alt + delete together with pressing the key together .

I was prearranged a Logitech betting mouse for birthday along with am playing with it at the present. It is breathtaking to comprise the supplementary buttons on it and I am tranquil playing with how I have it set up. Here is how I contain it place up at the present and these threads have again excited me at the present I be able to observe how others have it put up and obtain some advice after someone here posts some use full contain .This happen to be the most important for thing here,as there is very few connect on the internet .

I have the G9x as although, a superior mouse, used it for a time in the midst of the xim2 in performance MW2 on my Xbox. I required to attempt impressive new and purchase the razer Mamba and establish the experience and track a lot improved even although the software smell horrible. The merely believe I don't similar to concerning the So just use it and feel the difference s that the only thing that I need to tell you here .

Thank you for this strand! Oh and I encompass not attempt this excluding on the mouse in attendance is a push button higher than and underneath the steering wheel that adjust the understanding. be capable of I curriculum individuals button? I encompass not try it up till now for the reason that I do not would like to confusion no matter which thanks for the time and the support that you all guys gave me