Thread: Razer DeathAdder Mouse is not working due to new firmware

Razer DeathAdder Mouse is not working due to new firmware

I am having a computer and it is too old and recently I have assembled it and the latest configuration is I am having 2GB of RAM and 250 GD of hard disk and windows 7 installed in it. And I am having the mouse of Razer DeathAdder and it was working well but recently when I updated the firmware it was not working. But when I again downgraded the firmware it worked well. But after that I again upgraded the firmware again the mouse stopped working so please let me know the problem. Thanking in advanced.

Re: Razer DeathAdder Mouse is not working due to new firmware

Well I am also having the firmware of 1.37 but I am not facing the problem. I think the problem is with the driver installation I think that you should install the driver again. I am telling this because there are several mouse drivers but the Razer is the fastest one and the results are as follows:
    • 450dpi 1000Hz: Unstable 450-550Hz
    • 450dpi 500Hz: Unstable 490-510Hz

I think the main difference is the time in which the mouse takes to apply the desired settings

The problem is with the mouse driver sit is not installed properly do one thing download the latest mouse driver and then try to install it before installing it you should try to reboot the computer. I am telling this because if there is any stuff in the computer while rebooting the computer the problem will be solved and after that you have to install the latest driver and then install the latest firmware.

From the discussion going on I took a look for the 1-2 seconds to change the dpi with 1.35 and it still takes 1-2 seconds with 1.37. And then you should try to do this without the help of the Razer driver then also it is showing the same tracking and I think that this is its definitely firmware related. I think that you have to downgrade the firmware to 1.35 and then I think that the censored will be together. Hope this helps you.

I would like to recommend you that put the 1.35 firmware update again and then I think that this will bring the mouse to stable 500 to 1000 Hz. And I think that it will refer with 5-10 seconds. And the dpi together (2 mouse wheel also "flashes", this happens first at the beginning and a second one after 5-10sec. at this interval between this lapse of time exist a lack of response in the mouse of several seconds.

In this case the latest firmware or the driver combines all and it is giving me the same error Windows Button 4 and the back button. I hit the button to go back in Windows Explorer and it sorts and goes half step back. It goes to a white screen and shows the back or the forward buttons changing, but it never does anything beyond the white screen.

The problem will be solved by updating the firmware to 1.39 and 1.40 I think that this will solve the problem of 500 Hz error. When you are unplugging the mouse it resets to 500HZ polling and this happens when you are replugged the mouse. Or I think that you should downgrade the firmware to 1.35 and 1.34. hope this will help you to solve the problem.