Thread: Unable to open Logitech HD Pro C910 Webcam Software for mac in os x

Unable to open Logitech HD Pro C910 Webcam Software for mac in os x

I had bought a new Logitech HD pro c910 cam and I’m using it in mac, I had downloaded the software for webcam from Logitech website and was not able to install it. Logitech vid works normally but I’m not able to use it with the skype, Ichat application and photobooth. Whenever I’m trying to launch a webcam software osx prompt me an error message stating the incorrect version of software.

Re: Unable to open Logitech HD Pro C910 Webcam Software for mac in os x

This might be due to the mismatched library version and the launcher_main which mostly required a version such as 4.6.0 or even later version but most probably qtxml mostly provide a version of 4.5.0 and this is the main reason why your software is not running. Try to reinstall the software and then try to use the webcam in the imovie and just check whether it recognize the cam or no if it doesn’t work then search for different software.

I had tried it and its work fine with photobooth and even the Skype. I’m trying to take a picture of 10megapixel and had recorded 1080p videos. For this do I need both Logitech software for cam and even imove can anyone suggest me for this? Do I need to update my QuickTime for this please suggests me regarding this? And where I will be going to get appropriate software for it. Please give me the solution for the specific problem. Thanks a lot in advance.

You should search for the trolltech for open source on mac osx from the net and download it after installing it plug-in the webcam in different usb hub and even try to update the drivers for it. If you still persist with the same problem then try to run your webcam with that particular software in different mac osx if you still persist with the same problem then contact to the Logitech service center hope they will provide you with appropriate software.

It doesn’t work the installer had break some sort of condition and that’s why it is not able to install. I had even tried to run it many time on my home computer but it doesn’t work. It’s working in different computer. I had used the version 2.11 for it but I can’t access the uncompressed stream. Hope this small bug in mac is resolved as soon as possible. But if its work it will really going to provide great picture quality as I had seen it when it was working in different computer.

You must search for the 4.6.0 it really works for me and I had tried with 4.7.0 but it doesn’t work. You need to search for the earlier public archive which you will be going to get it in the ftp and you can even try for the last generation which is of 4.6x and I’m having the full control in the resolution over the /fps setting. If you still persist with the problem then contact to the concern team to evaluate your problem. Hope your problem gets solved by this.