Thread: Sound distortion while using Creative fatal1ty Headset

Sound distortion while using Creative fatal1ty Headset

I normally use my Creative fatal1ty Headset while playing games in my computer and my headsets was working fine. Now from last few days I am experiencing some issues with my Creative fatal1ty Headset. Now whenever I plug my headsets in my computer and after that when I start the game at that time I get Sound distortion in my Creative fatal1ty Headset. This problem comes randomly and after that when I plug out the headsets and plug in again after that it works properly.

Re: Sound distortion while using Creative fatal1ty Headset

It looks like there might be something wrong with your head Creative fatal1ty Headset and I think you need to first check that whether your Creative fatal1ty Headset is working fine with other computer or laptop or not. If your Headsets worked fine with other computer or laptop then I think there might be something wrong with your computer headset jack and you need to check that first and if same problem comes with other computer then I think your headset might.

If your Creative fatal1ty Headset is working fine with other computer or laptop then I think there might be something wrong with your sound driver and I think you should try to solve this issue by uninstalling the driver and installing it again. First remove the driver completely from your computer and after that delete all the temporary files from your computer and then reinstall the driver. Now after doing that check whether same problem is coming or not. I hope by doing this trick you will be able to fix this issue.

According to me you must be using your headsets in your front panel. Did you tried to use your headsets by connecting it to back panel of your computer. If you have not tried yet then I think you should first check your Creative fatal1ty Headset by connecting it to back panel of your computer and after that check whether same problem is coming or not. If you didn’t find any issue by connecting it to back panel of the computer then I think your input jack pin of your front panel have damaged.

I have already tried to check my Creative fatal1ty Headset by connecting it to back panel of my computer and after that also I get the same problem. Now after doing that when I tried to check my headsets with other computer at that time it didn’t give me any issues. I have also tried other headphone with my computer and it give me the same problem. Is there anything wrong with my sound card? If anyone has solution regarding this then please help me.

I am also a user of Creative fatal1ty Headset and I was facing the similar problem with my headset and after that I have solved this issue by updating the sound driver in my computer and after updating the sound driver I didn’t get any issue with my headset. you can try this solution and after that your problem might get solved. You can update your sound driver by downloading it from internet. If you need any more help then let me know.

Well I have solved this issue by downloading the updated driver in my computer and installing it. After installing the updated driver in my computer when connect my Creative fatal1ty Headset with my computer and after that when I start the game at that time I didn’t get any issue. Now all the things are working finhe. Thank you so much for helping me and solving my problem.