Thread: How to Set up Internet TV without using cable box on Sony NSZ-GT1?

How to Set up Internet TV without using cable box on Sony NSZ-GT1?

Hello guys, I have a Sony NSZ-GT1 and was finding pretty exciting in using it, and have a issue with one of the function, I want to know how can I set up Sony’s internet TV without using a cable box, as I don’t have one. And after finding and going through various forums and technical support site don’t able to locate any effective answer for this question, so now I started believing that it might not possible to set up internet TV without a cable box!! Or can I? so if anyone know better about this issue, so your every suggestion is going to be appreciated. Thanks

Re: How to Set up Internet TV without using cable box on Sony NSZ-GT1?

No need to get depress, as in start setting of internet TV on any version of Sony is merely not possible without cable box but now you can, as what I had heard till now, you can even make use of Comcast, which won’t require any box for set up and by using it you will able to enjoy watching Internet TV on your Sony NSZ-GT1, yeah it is the fact that you will not able to enjoy as much as you can do by using cable box.

Yeah if you don’t have a cable box then you can set up and enjoy Internet TV on your Sony NSZ-GT1 and by using Netflix you will able to see apps, sign into that but you will not able to watch anything on Internet TV till you will plugged Input on your TV and using your normal remote for TV. So is the another way by which you can proceed with installation of internet TV without having any cable box and enjoy it at the same time.

Yeah the above method really works for me too and even you can also try this, and another thing what I had notice that many times normal TV remote don’t able to operate with Internet TV so for that you can use infrared blaster or what is normally called as IR blaster, it a device that will operate as an infrared remote control and will control the all the function you want to carry out while using your Sony device, as this happens most of the that normal TV remove don’t able to function properly, at that time this is the alternate option. hopes this information will help you.

As what I got information about Sony NSZGT1 is that is not a build up with a coaxial connector for straight cable input. And as the NSZGT1 does not come outfitted with a TV tuner there is no subsequent connector and for that you would not able to observe cable direct from the standard Sony NSZGT1 and the Sony series of NSXGT1 are build with a coax connection and TV tuner.

The connection methods are many for setting up Internet TV, as while this method get differ with the only one thing that which type of AV receiver you are bring to use, and according to that you can connect your AV receiver with the suitable technique, as while if you are using a AV Receiver with
    An HDMI connection, so you don’t require a Cable box for the same and enjoy your internet TV without Cable Box.