Thread: Fan spins but pc doesn’t boot in?

Fan spins but pc doesn’t boot in?

What should I do guys please help me? I went out for some days and when I was living I just removed all the plugs of my system from power and all and then I went after some days when I was back I tried to fix all the plug and tried to run my pc the fan started moving faster but my system dint booted in after the start up screen what should I do now? Is my motherboard gone what’s wrong with it? Please guys help me out have anyone face this problem before can anyone suggest some solution?

Re: Fan spins but pc doesn’t boot in?

Well after looking at this whole story I think your motherboard is fine but what I can only make out one thing if it was working properly before then it must be only a problem with the connection just keep checking what’s wrong with your connection may be your connection has been loose in these days just check is ram is been fitted properly may be its not taking the load or may be its not getting anything from your hard disk so just look at the connection that would be the only problem.

I would like to support this solution other then connection no other problem is looking out to be happened I would say open the box clean the system and everything with smooth hands and just fix it again by removing everything I am sure it will work because there can be any hardware or software crush while the pc was not even in a switch so the only possibility which arise is of connection just get that done and I am sure it will sort out your problem cent percent.

Just recall once have to closed the system directly from the switch while you must be in hurry because once when my friend did closed the system directly from the switch his system newer started properly and there was an hard drive error so I think that can be the problem just get your friends hard drive and try to check out if that is working and If yes your problem is sorted out that’s and hard drive and error and ram error is a less possibility because you haven’t mentioned about any sound of ram and ram does makes sound so I think it’s a hard drive problem if not connection.

Exactly such problem can happen only with this two stuffs I think the hard disk is not connected fan is working means processor is detecting the hardware’s and the windows screen appears mean ram is fine to because if the ram would not have been fine the windows logo would have appeared and then it would have made a sound and pc would have switched off but that’s not the case in this its getting on hold after the startup screen so I think hard disk is the culprit get it checked out and I am sure your problem would be solved

Yes when I had this problem I to did checked my hard drive first and the problem was solved so I think these guys are right you got to check up your hard disk this would really solve your problem out try it I am sure our solution’s would have helped you a lot and if not you need to contact to your engineer because these are the basic stuff which you can do on own and other stuffs need to be checked personally so I think you got to check it by an engineer and ask him for the solution and I hope you get your solution as soon as possible best of luck.