Thread: How to burn small xbox 360 hacked game on dvd-r can it run on hacked xbox 360?

How to burn small xbox 360 hacked game on dvd-r can it run on hacked xbox 360?

Hello guys I want to know if this is possible or not I think you guys would be helping me out to get rid of this problem please do help me I just want to know that is it possible to burn a regular DVD-R with xbox game’s and would I be able to play it on hacked xbox 360 I really want to know this please can anyone help me out of this please just tell me is it possible or no?

Re: How to burn small xbox 360 hacked game on dvd-r can it run on hacked xbox 360?

My personal experience says it isn’t possible to do this there are number of tutorials to run the burning part of the games to DVD but you can’t run it on hacked XBOX I is next to impossible till now I haven’t found anyone doing this that’s why I don’t think it is actually possible or no but I don’t actually think it is possible so I think it would be waste of trying such thing after this question I have been searching a lot about it but dint found anything as comparative to this so I think it isn’t actually possible to play your DVD on hacked XBOX.

Re: How to burn small xbox 360 hacked game on dvd-r can it run on hacked xbox 360?

To burn this dual layer DVD you are suppose to do it on dvd+rdl instead of dvd-r dl because –r is not readable by Xbox, because when I tried to burned DVD image file with dvd-rdl on clonecd and as it got finished the process of burning I just inserted it in that XBOX 360 and it said the DISC is un readable that’s why I am saying try to do it with dvd+r dl so that it would make a readable file for you.try this buy cookies of Xbox and then put it into iso file in cookies in Xbox 360 and press burn 4xand then you are done. and no you can’t run then on hacked Xbox.

Basically I would tell you the steps by which you can burn them but I am sorry you can’t run them on Xbox 360whihc are hacked anyways answering your first part question I would tell you the steps ok now you got to insert the DVD of more than 7 GB and then just open the Wxripper now just simply click on hot swap which is as find magic number and then click hot swap to stop the drive now again click the hot swap and start the drive and then click on the file this is to start dump and you are done just try it out figures crossed hopefully you are helped with it.

Hey thanks for the solution it worked with me it was nice to know and ya I too found it out it is really impossible to run this CD on the hacked Xbox I think some people would now wont like to burn the DVD because they were just planning to run it on the hacked Xbox itself and when it is not possible they would be disappointed and would not be wanting to do hard work but guys do it to back up your games before it is been scratched by someone.

I got some steps try to follow them and try get your problem done of that burning this ok so go to networks in your Xbox from your home menu and then web browser now Go to an Xbox 360 modification website--for example, the source forge website see the link in Resources. Download that DVD copy program. Now just go with the steps in the menu command just to install the program on your hard drive of your Xbox now just got to move toward the application icon and then select the DVD program and just press the button X and the DVD copy program would be activated. now just eject that DVD from the drive now place the game you want to play from, now go to settings from menu screen check the g drive now go to games folder and press the button A now jus close the disc drive now just wait some time for conformation windows to appear and when this windows appear just go to the start button now got to press A and just wait till the video is copied to the hard drive, just quit the DVD when done and navigate to application from home menu and select that game and press A button from controller and the game would start enjoy.