Thread: How to a use print spooler and make it start in safe mode

How to a use print spooler and make it start in safe mode

Hi, I was bit getting bored at home and was just searching for few tricks in window that we can do then I come up with a print spooler. I’m just searching the things just to get some knowledge and not to make the things worse. I want to know how to start my print spooler in safe mode. The operating system I’m using is window vista which is 64 bit. Is there any easy way to do it I had got it for windows xp and window7 but it’s not working in vista.

Re: How to a use print spooler and make it start in safe mode

Even I was searching for the same as my computer work really slow and crashes down most frequently in normal mode. So I need to use it in safe mode to do my work I had tried to fix it by searching it on net but my problem still persist. Everything work fine in safe mode but I can’t able to perform the printing job in safe mood. I had tried many things but nothing work please help me as I’m in big trouble due to this as all my work if remaining due to that.

You can do this by downloading the auto run by searching it on Google then just unzip that auto run zip files and then search for autorun.exe and then select the everything tab and after remove all files which shows file not found then go to file and then select export from and save the autorun.txt file to your desktop after that download Free Everest Home Edition then click on computer folder and then expand it and then go to summery and then go to report and then save it in text file. And if your pc is working slow then download speed fan and install it then check the fan speed as if it moving slow it may cause the pc to crashes.

You can do this easily without downloading any software just turn on the pc in safe mode with networking and then click on run from start menu and type cmd and hit enter you will get command promt and then type this REG ADD HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\Spooler /VE /T REG_SZ /F /D Service After that enter Net Start and type "Print Spooler" and then type exit and hit enter and now you can access your printer in safe mood.

Even I was having the same issue I had tried to fix it but I can only go to CMD and when I enter print spooler I got an error message stating that you are not allowed to use print spooler in safe mode. Is there any suggestion to how to fix this problem? I don’t have knowledge about registry edit so please guide me step by step. I want this as I use my internet in safe mood and I want to print some document from the internet.

You can even try this restart your computer in safe mode then just type services.msc and press enter in start menu and when the service is open search for print spooler and then right click on it and select properties in that select recovery and change the value to restart the service from the entire three boxes. And the textbox under it change its value to 1 and then click on ok and then again type services.msc in run and search for RPC and change its value to automatic.