Thread: Does eSATA external hard drive enclosure supports power from combo USB port?

Does eSATA external hard drive enclosure supports power from combo USB port?

The DeLOCK # 42465 was the first product listed here to qualify. Unfortunately, availability is more or less available in the U.S., outside of paying for international shipping. Combination eSATA and USB ports and must have solved the same here in the past, the threads of 266,299 and 310,906 signal with eSATA and USB power in a single cable. Moreover, a Y-cable that connects eSATA and regular breaks in some kind of power or DC Jack USB barrel would also be acceptable - while only one port on my laptop combo

Re: Does eSATA external hard drive enclosure supports power from combo USB port?

A few months ago I tried to carry out processor upgrades for Dell Inspiron 1150 from a relative. The 1150 had a socket 478 Celeron mobile hot performance and the poor. After making a perfunctory investigation I thought I knew what he was doing and bought a Socket 479 Pentium M. Needless to say, that did not fit. So I did some research and found myself immersed in the world of confusion, mobile outlets.

Re: Does eSATA external hard drive enclosure supports power from combo USB port?

My original desire Combo / eSATA USB port as the most likely was using on my Latitude E6500. It has 4 USB ports, one shared with eSATA.This combo port "hog" only for USB, and USB port just need to power 1-2. This will be especially difficult, considering the need to add on both sides of the laptop. I hope that you are getting my point here and also will be able to solve the issue as soon as possible.

The primary item in the list is the only one and I may just give it a try does not emerge to provide for adding additional amps, a two USB port or external power either Oyen Digital I connected to the second item I like to use an enclosure, while the USB port will allow the capture of 1-2. However, I have some issues with port location on the Latitude E6500, at least to see. It almost certainly will have the right to block the VGA port, making it unusable. Above the permitted height or combo ports for regular USB port can not be reached. Security lock slot to the left is also most likely be futile. Personally, I would much rather a "Y-cable" will choose the version of the adapter.

I like what he refers to a case, but I would call a compound. It is likely that very often swap drives, but I would not trust him to protect the hard drive in my backpack. While it has the advantage of being the same. This cable also makes it impossible to use 3.5 "drives with higher power requirements, although the connection is the same. Not that this would be a" normal use ", but is very useful for data recovery and repair of other applications while working on desktops. An alternative solution would be for the 3.5 "drive still has the standard 4-pin" Molex "type of power and SATA power connector, which could be the Molex connector connected to food.