Thread: Is it possible to use NAS to stream blu-ray iso's and music?

Is it possible to use NAS to stream blu-ray iso's and music?

I have a major problem .I have intended to make up records of my own blu-rays tore onto an external (almost certainly around 2TB) along with all my music and other data. My problem is can I stream the data wirelessly to my laptop. Idyllically I would like to be capable to stream the blu-ray movies to the laptop anywhere in the house without having to connect the thing physically into the laptop. So please tell me is possible or not?

Re: Is it possible to use NAS to stream blu-ray iso's and music?

You should be able to do G if there is anything in the modest wireless network. Our set is a NAS connected to our router. and current on both N and G devices (dual-band router) if you can make it look in a basic NAS adapter to an external hard drive can be connected or if you need a large amount of space dedicated NAS that supports JBOB in currently run 3 x 2T ours. When trying to run wirelesses two-way reduce its speed by using less than half.

It is 44.97 GB and it was the ISO flat to run on Samsung and Sony BR players. The other one is 44.98 GB but I did not download that version (not certain the difference though). I should talk about I am running a mode version of the 1.45 firmware. But I am attractive certain the stock 1.55 firmware plays blu-ray iso files with no problems. As I told you that you can use the NAS to stream blu-ray iso's and music. But you will download the current version. But I am not fully sure. But you can try it.

I extremely suspect it can do the 3D, particularly the 3D. The 3D discs have a few odd UDF file system deception where they do something with the double stream of the encoded MVC movie. If you rise this in Windows and then attempt to copy the files over to your Hard Disk drive , IIRC they will be approximately 2x in size. Sideways from TMT and of course PDVD with 3D characteristics, I have yet to get a player able of playing the 3D file even on a full blown Windows 7 HTPC. I am approximately sure an HTPC can do the whole thing those media players can do and a lot of extra that the media players cannot, even.

I would like to tell you that nothing else would run on the network while watching a movie. Also recently I believe 2TB hard drive would be enough for my utilizes. If I want more then I presume I can just enhance to a bigger capacity drive. This "NAS adaptor" how does it functioning. Is it a type of wireless transmitter that connects through usb or Ethernet port on Hard Drive Disk? Maybe a link to a general NAS transmitter would be very helpful as I know nothing about this. May be it would be some help you.