Thread: Network Controller Driver/Adapter not working with Dell Inspiron 15R.

Network Controller Driver/Adapter not working with Dell Inspiron 15R.

I have been gifted with brand new Dell Inspiron 15R for my graduation. I was unable to connect with my wireless internet at my home. To solve this I found the device manager and uninstall some Intell network driver. I thought after uninstalling it, I can reinstall it and fix things. This step failed, it didn’t work. I was unable to get things back. Even I tried installing drivers off the internet with CD which was provided with the system and off the drivers. It’s a brand new computer with Windows 7 operating system. Please help to solve this problem.

Re: Network Controller Driver/Adapter not working with Dell Inspiron 15R.

It seems you have a serious issue’s with your computer. I can help you to solve this problem. The only thing you have to do is perform certain steps. Perform system restore in your computer. System restore will restore all the drivers including Network controller and adapters that are missing from your computer. There are many ways to perform system restore such as going to System and Tools then selecting System Restore option then restore point, other way is restart your computer then press F8 go to Advance boot options proceed with some necessary formalities and select System Restore. You can also do this by inserting installation CD after restart then system restore. I am sure your problem will be solved.

If you are still facing the same problem then you have to reinstall Windows 7 operating system using the installation CD provided to you by the manufacturer. I don’t think you have an alternative option. Reinstallation of windows 7 operating system will make your computer brand new. After reinstalling you don’t have to do anything. You can now connect to internet. If required update all drivers by going to device manager for better functionality of the drivers including new feature.

You still haven’t found help! Then visit to your friend’s place who is having computer with internet connection. Download the required Network controller driver/Adapter from the official website and write it in CD, DVD or any external storage. Insert the CD into your computer and install the drivers. If your friend having Windows7 drivers CD then you can also install it from it .I am pretty much sure that your problem will be solved forever.

So it seems the last and best advice left is, I recommend you to visit the manufacture of your computer or dealer and claim for fixing it or replacing it. As you have said that your computer is brand new then it must have warranty. If it’s in warranty then try your best and claim for replacement of your computer, there is possibility of your computer getting replaced with a new one. If your computer is replaced then as soon as you get your new computer, check each and every required thing so you don’t have to face the same issue again.