Thread: Where can I find Firmware updates for TSST corp TS-L632H?

Where can I find Firmware updates for TSST corp TS-L632H?

Hey hello everyone I am facing a strange problem in my recently bought iTunes, as before some had tried to burn a album CD through iTunes, I used get a error while the process that it was asking for the updates of Firmware, and I have search for it but unable to locate the exact place from where I can get this update for my burner. And my operating system is Windows Vista (bit 32) and I have a Acer aspire 5920 laptop, can anyone please tell that is it a error or I need to get update for this, if update is require than tell me that from where I can get the update. Your help will be highly appreciable. Thanks

Re: Where can I find Firmware updates for TSST corp TS-L632H?

Hey there why don’t you update it directly by connecting directly through your system, as if there is any update is require for firmware it is use to be issued by Official site, so even if your auto update is not working than simple try to do update it manual and if not happening after that also then check out the firmware support site and if you didn’t find the fixing file there also than contact Acer support for it, either one of this will surely work out for you.

Hey dude let me tell that including other OEM developer like Dell and Samsung use to offer the updates for firmware and if there is any error in firmware, it is auto detectable and fixing file have been send with the update so you also can try this for your Acer, as most of the issue hadn’t use to be there for firmware as it use to get update on regular interval and then if further the problem doesn’t get sort out by using this method then reply me here with the post and I want will further guide you with different to update your firmware

Hey at the start, I will clear that it is not a error and your firmware really needs to be get update and depend upon the configuration of your laptop I.e., Master and Slave, so as according to it there use is a option for force flash to either Acer or for Dell and then you will able to connect directly to the firmware for the latest update, but there is negative side of this solution that after doing this, the warranty period will be gone from your laptop. But surely your problem will get fix.

Hello buddy At the beginning confirm that you have configure the drive as Master and try to get Nero Infotool 4.30 from internet which is available on most of the software site for free and don’t be panic about the support, it is compatible with Vista and this tools will show the configuration of your derive and about the error emergence, and via support and help will confirm the best compatible firmware version for your Acer. And if your drive is configure as Master then you will able to apply the process using the force option too.

Hey all, hi I had suspect this problem with my firmware also, and after that I always use to update with the latest firmware update, so as for till yet D600 is the latest firmware update. And facing firmware problem is just common with many users and Acer OEM firmware support this latest update or not, so for checking it just use the flash tool with OEM code and clear with the point whether it will fix the problem of update. And if it doesn’t support than just use the D500 (which is the just release before the D600) and I that will surely supports with your Acer aspire 5920.