Thread: Latest NHancer starts then suddenly quits the application with Error

Latest NHancer starts then suddenly quits the application with Error

Hello, everyone, I am posting my problem here as I have a belief that it will get sort out by you guys, I had recently installed the most latest version of nHancer vs2-5-9, to use with my Nvidia GeForce8800 GTScard and version of nvida driver is 270.61. it unable to start, while I tried to go with it when in safe mode these message comes at the end of the nhance.log.txtfile:
    It states that profile is loading or sometimes No proper profile found or sometimes loading of profile failed or Auto Quit flag set ; Exiting nHancer.
    I had think that might one of the profile have been installed at some other place but it doesn’t. Anyone else have any knowledge about this? NHancer is not able to start because Nvidia v 270.61 drivers is new for that? Any help for your side would be highly appreciable. Thanks in advance for every effective answer.

Re: Latest NHancer starts then suddenly quits the application with Error

"NHancer" is existing in the market since long time ago but that also it is incompatible with latest driver’s configurations. That why, you must find out about the latest registered version available as specify by the developer itself, driver must be compatible set, if you want to utilize the features accessible without a problematical result. So for it you have to do this first than anyone else can help you, if problem is not getting solved by this method also.

Hey there, I had read your written question and must say that NHancer compatibility with other latest driver is horrible. So for that I would suggest to check out the predesigned profiles presented by NVIDIA driver control panel for your already installed titles. You can also revise the on hand profiles via .exe settings for the definite application. And for further never keep NHancer every in your option, checkout prior before buy anything whether it will be compatible with your existing system than only make your decision.

Hi dude, as till you had already find out the problem with NHancer, haven’t you confirm anyone before making up your mind for NHancer? No matter to get worried, If you listen to my suggestion that latest title 2005+NVIDIA driver default profiles operate properly as if you add executable. So try to add NVIDIA default profile, as this have got many effective solutions for this problem, so it might will help you too. So just give a try and checkout whether it is working for you or not.

Hey there, So you had been also add to NHancer problem facer, so point of to be concerned now, try to do trouble shooting or stabbing to force AA, or may be some other compatibilities, NVIDIA checker operate without any flaw so need to be worry on this point . And soon you will be get file to fix this error and it will update you with all the thing whatever you are doing till the time including editing flag and even values.