Thread: HP DeskJet 3940 unable to print WordPad documents

HP DeskJet 3940 unable to print WordPad documents

Hi friends I am using HP DeskJet 3940 printer with my Dell laptop and I am use to print photos and documents regularly in my printer and everything was working properly after that I have done windows update and at that time I get some errors and because of that I have reinstalled the windows 7 and after that whenever I tried to print any documents at that time all the things were going perfectly but when I print any documents from WordPad at that time it prints blank. Please help me with this.

Re: HP DeskJet 3940 unable to print WordPad documents

I have read your problem and I think you have to first check that with other printer also you are getting the same issue or not? First connect some other printer with your laptop and after that try to print any WordPad document and if you are able to print the document then I think there is something wrong with your printer and you should do proper setting for your printer. I hope this information will be helpful to you and you will be able to detect the exact problem.

I have referred your problem and after that I would like to suggest you that you should try to solve your problem by resetting your printer. I think after resetting the printer you will be able to print the WordPad document. if you don’t know about how to reset your printer then I think you should see your user manual may be in that you will find the steps to reset the printer. I think this trick will fix your issue. if you want any more information then let me know.

If you still having the same problem then I think you have to do this steps. First uninstall the driver from your laptop and after that restart the laptop. Now after doing that insert the driver CD in your laptop and then install the printer drivers again. Now after installing the driver restart the laptop and after that try to print any WordPad document. I think after reinstalling the drivers in your laptop you will not get this problem. I hope this will works for you,

After reading your post I have inserted the driver installation CD and then I installed the drivers in my system but after installing the driver also I was facing the same issue and after that I downloaded the updated driver in my system and uninstalled the old drivers from my system. After doing that I restart the laptop and then I installed the new driver again. After doing that all the things started working normally, now I am able to print WordPad documents. Thank you so much for helping me.