Thread: HP Photosmart B110 All in one printer going offline

HP Photosmart B110 All in one printer going offline

I am running Windows XP on my computer and have plugged in the printer to my wireless network without any problems but if I try to connect the computer to the printer then it will keep disappearing from the network. So, I finally connected it but everytime I go to print something then it will always say it is offline? I have tried to reinstall the printer driver many times but still it will give me the same message? Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks

re: HP Photosmart B110 All in one printer going offline

I would like to suggest you some methods to fix this issue. You will have to first click on the start icon on the desktop and after that hit Run. Now on the run type CMD and after that hit the ok button. Now on the command prompt type the following command and after that hit the enter after every command:
    net stop spooler
    net start spooler
    Now try to print from the printer and check if it works.

re: HP Photosmart B110 All in one printer going offline

Try to set a static IP address for your printer and see if that works. To do that print a network Config page from the front of the printer and note down the printer's ip address. Now type that ip address into a browser for getting the internal settings of printer. Click on Networking tab and then Wireless and then IPv4 tab. Here you have to set manual ip. So just try to set an ip address outside the range that the router automatically sets called the DHCP range. Now use 255.255.255.0 for the subnet and then enter your Routers ip for the gateway. Now enter 8.8.8.8 for the first DNS and 8.8.4.4 for the second DNS and apply the setting. Afterwards shut down router and printer and then start the router and wait for some minutes and then start the printer. Now try to redo Add a Printer in the new IP address.

You need to go to Start and then Printers and Devices. After that right click on the HP Photosmart B110 printer device and choose Properties. In the properties, choose the Printer tab and then choose the use printer offline option. You will see a checkmark there for the printer to be offline, just remove the checkmark and it will bring your printer back to online. Hope this helps.