Thread: Wifi not working HP Photosmart B110 Printer

Wifi not working HP Photosmart B110 Printer

Just few day before I had purchase A new wireless printer and wasn’t that much tough to install it and even I don’t have any problem with it yet but Today however it has unexpectedly gone offline immediately after I get one of my print out of a document. When I try the standard way to put it back online I just have the option of to use my printer offline and even after it, if I press this the status changes from ‘Offline’ to ‘Offline-Offline’. I am not getting any other remedies or solution to change the status message. Expecting for Instant help or as soon as possible. Every possible solution can sort out this problem. Waiting for a reply from your side.

Re: Wifi not working HP Photosmart B110 Printer

Here I got to this problem and go through this, you must try to do certain step, I will assist you in that, go on start button and click on control panel and then a new window will appear and icon having name of “Add or Remove programs”, From there you should double click on it and then the window will appear where you have to find out HP Photosmart B110 printer and uninstall it. and all related installation of your printer. Now after completion of the uninstallation process you have to reboot and install again the printer software from the CD properly. this may sort out your problem.

There is possibility that the printer might had stored some configuration garbage in its memory because of inappropriate or improper shut down. Now start the printer and let the main menu appears and once it’s comes straight away press the power button to begin a normal shut down . Wait for 30 to 60 seconds , after that restart the printer to checkout whether the error is solved or not . If this don’t work out, try a power reset . as assisted . As the printer is on, disconnect the power cord unplug the cord from the wall outlet and wait for 15 seconds. Plug the power cord again into the wall outlet reconnect the power cord to the printer. If the printer doesn’t Start by it self, press the power button given on printer to turn it on .

hi , Many a times it happens that wireless configuration can lead to it error by crashing when the printer is turn on, To analyze this switch off your router and start the printer again. If printer starts successfully and does not crash afterward. than its definitely a wireless setting malfunction. You must just take care that wireless blue led blinking as the printer keeps looking for wireless connectivity, while you had disabled the wireless. if both the solution doesn’t work out for you then just disable wireless before you shutdown the printer and use USB in replacement and enable wireless only when need archive. hoping that It will comes out as a possible solution for you.

Just you have to plug out the printer wire and again plug in and start the printer and when you attach the printer a printer driver installation will start and a new printer is going to set up and get install in your laptop or PC and than you just have to go in printer list and select the newly installed one and remove all others. This will most probably solve the problem and then the printer will start working as it used to before. hope that this information will help you in solving the problem.