Thread: Can you suggest me some best Computer Vacuum cleaner

Can you suggest me some best Computer Vacuum cleaner

I have several questions regarding cleaners to use. I want to have some good vacuum cleaner in order to remove the dust inside the computer. So i rewuire some of the suggestions regarding this. Also i am bit confuesed in choosing compressed air and vacuum cleaner. According to me, the vacuum cleaner would be better, but i am not much sure about this. So provide me with zour views so i could make some decision and havethe same for mz computer.

Re: Can you suggest me some best Computer Vacuum cleaner

Well according to me you should not use a vacuum cleaner to clean inside the computer case. A vacuum fundamentally make static electricity which can harm lots of internal components. So for that I would advise you to use cans of compressed air in its place. If you want to clean deep inside then use brush instead of that. You could use isopropyl alcohol if suppose you want to clean the heat sink and to dirt free the surface of the CPU and also the thermal paste for extra cooling.

I have observed that many users use the vacuum cleaner but in order to use that there are several precautions that needs to be kept in mind when using it. It should always be in blower mode. If used in this mode then it becomes much handy as it removes all the dust from the case. Here when the case is cleaned using brush or some other device then it doesn’t make a perfect clean and hence the dust remains as it is inside the computer.

Yes in some case use of vacuum cleaner is good and if it is in blower mode then there should be several precautions done. But if not done perfectly then it may blow up the capacitors and other circuits of the motherboard. Of your board has solid capacitors then vacuum cleaner is the best option. You should also take some extra guide in order to keep the dust away from the computer, for this kind of thing you should cover the case using cover.

According to me use of air cans would be best in order to clean the system. Air cans are essentially made for cleaning the computer case and minute components of various devices. This air cans are fundamentally ozone safe and nonflammable. They also consume low power as compared to vacuum cleaner, so if this is your main need then you should definitely go for this and then clean the computer case using this method as there is no chance to damage any component.

I guess compressed air is the best means in order to clean the dust inside the computer. I have observed my friend using this and he says that it has got much power than the vacuum cleaner. It simply blows all the dust out from the computer case so better is that you go for compressed air for dust removal. You would find all such utilities in any shop and have that hardware and enjoy dust free case also t would raise the performance of the computer.

Your finest bet would be to use compressed air as mentioned above and get rid of vacuum cleaner in cleaning the dust of computer case. You have to use a gulper nozzle on the border of a case for the utilizing compressed air in order to clean and drift the dirt and dust outside the computer. So I guess it is a good solution. As it also avoid static electricity producer and sensitive electronic components as they could demolish the components and thus could not dust off.