Thread: Xerox WorkCentre XK 50 printer goes offline

Xerox WorkCentre XK 50 printer goes offline

Hello friend, I have purchased the Xerox WorkCentre XK50 CX printer in last month and install it on windows 7. Now when I try to print some page using this printer then the printer goes offline error message. It was working fine before two days but, after that it gives the same kind of issues again and again. I have tried the basic solutions to solve this trouble but it can’t effective. I try to print out a test page but it cannot print any think on this page. If anyone can help me I would welcome it.

Re: Xerox WorkCentre XK 50 printer goes offline

For doing this printer into the online mode, you need to go to the printer setting options. You can do this by first click on the start and then hit the control panel option. Then click "Printer" options and open its property. Then the remove check mark of the "Use Printer Offline" option. This will be the easiest task and it helps to stay printer in the online mode. Then you can easily print anything on the page using this printer.

Hey dude, I suggest you to update the driver of the printer. This updating helps you to solve this trouble. Most of the time the printer driver is to be corrupt in the system and hence this printer are to be automatically goes into the offline mode. Then you need to update this printer driver. You can easily do this task. Use the inbuilt options of the setting of the printer and then update the printer driver online. This helps to stay printer in online mode.

I also faced the same kind of trouble in my network. In that time, I haven’t knowledge about it. Initially I think that the printer is really in the offline mode but when I check the printer then it prints the other machines page. Then I check my system connectivity with the printer and I found the correct problem. The connected cable of the printer is to be cute and hence it display the offline printer instead of unconnected printer message. Then I do the necessary task and it helps to solve the trouble.

There are three solutions over this trouble which can be helps to remove this offline printer issues. The first think is by resetting the printer online. You can easily do this task by just go to the printer and then select the ‘Use Printer Online’ option. This will be helps to stay printer are in the online mode. Then immediately you need to test the printer by using the test page options. If the test page is printed then the problem is solved.

The other way to solve this trouble is by just remove or cancels the all print document present in the printer buffer. Then open this printer window and select the all present print document into that window. After doing this task just right click on that selected document and then hit the cancel all options. Then again press the Ok button in the new window and it helps to solve the trouble. This removing all print jobs will be helps to solve this trouble.

This kind of problem may be occurred in the system because the driver of the printer is to be corrupted. Then you need to update this printer driver. The online facility is present into this printer setting. This will be helps to solve the trouble. Then use this online facility. After doing this task just reboot the system and then try to print the test page of the printer. This will be helps to solve this trouble. This will be helps to solve the trouble.