Thread: How to Build a New Desktop with replacing Old Faulty One

How to Build a New Desktop with replacing Old Faulty One

Hi, last two years I have used one desktop PC but now I want to change its configurations and parts. There are so much damaged parts in this old desktop. The configuration of this is to be 2GB RAM, a gigabyte ga-8s661fxm-775 motherboard, NVidia geforcefx5200 graphics card. The power supply Unit of this system is ATX 450W PSU. The other part of the system is to be damaged and some are to be faulty. I can use this system for playing games and internet surfing. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: How to Build a New Desktop with replacing Old Faulty One

I recommended you to use the compatible system components of this system. This will be the best for your system. As per my calculations your budget is around $300-$400. If you had able to pay this amount of money then your system is to be very well established for the playing 3D games and also it will be provide the high speed internet surfing facility. The speed of the system is mostly depending on the processor and the RAM. Then I suggest you to increase the RAM of the system.

Hey dude, if you want to change the almost all the important parts of the system such as processor, RAM, mobo and hard disk then the cost is goes to the near about $300-$400. Otherwise in normal case, it doesn’t going above $250. Then the choice is yours. If you want some highly qualified games installed on the system then you need to pay more money for better facility. Otherwise just buy the compatible processor and the system Ram. This will also helps to improve the system speed.

The other way to improve the performance of the system in minimum cost is to be just installing the high configurated processor into the system and then upgrade the system configurations as per the maximum compatible configurations of the system. Then for doing this task there are several ways present. Then buy the compatible high configured processor. Also try to increase the RAM of the system. Then use the update policy of the software and the hardware. This will be helps to build the new high configuration basis PC.

If the graphics card of the previous desktop PC is also work fine then the cost of the system is also decrease. You need to check the graphics card of the system is supported to the high configuration based 3D technology based game or not. If this card is not compatible with this configuration then you need to perform the upgrade operations over this graphics card. This will be helps to improve the quality of the card. Then the result of this operation is to be positive.

Hi, I also faced the similar kind of issues at the time built the new desktop system. in that time, I haven’t decided that the motherboard and the processor of the system should be compatible with the high configurations or not. Then finally I insert the new mobo and the processor. Also I install the extra RAM onto the system. The other graphics card and the sound card of the system are to be use with the previous system. Now the system works correctly without any issue.

Hey, initially I think this concept but later on I changed the mind. In that time I try to save the extra money but the system will not gives the performance as whatever I expecting from it. Then I recommended you to don’t’ try to use the previous system configurations and build the system. This could be damaged the system. You need to purchase the new desktop PC and then observe its performance. This will be really good for the speed and the performance point of view.