Thread: Is it worthy to buy a FSP PSU ?

Is it worthy to buy a FSP PSU ?

As the title implies I have a very few knowledge in the PSU’s for the computer, I have hears about some of the leading brands, that’s the corsair, and antec gives the best PSU’s for the computer and I have read the reviews also for the same, but still I want to know about the FSP also, I haven’t used it ever, but hears it is good, I want to know that only, how good it is, or simply I would say which would be better for me, I use to play the games on my machine. Need suggestion, thanks.

Re: Is it worthy to buy a FSP PSU ?

See, whatever companies you have mentioned they all are leading brand in the market, and almost all have their own customer, but if you compare between that three, it would be too difficult, but I would go with the corsair, because first of all the mobo I have, need that much of power supply, and second thing is like it is good at the performance, I haven’t faced any problem in that yet, thus I would recommend you to have that one instead FSP’s.

I would say FSP is also good, but the thing is like it doesn’t get that much publicity that the corsair and other get actually, otherwise this is also good, but I would recommend you to have the one, about which you have the proper knowledge, otherwise you’ll face the problem later, not really but I’d say why to have a chance, because as this is the essential part of the CPU, then we must have to stick with best one only.

Well, as far as I know it seems that the FSP only makes PSU's for Corsair and other brands etc, and they merely get the new name, and with additionally they add some extra stuff to make it as a new brand. I would suggest you that whatever you purchase the thing that you have to consider is the measurement of your CPU and the power that is need to the peripherals, without this, though you buy the latest and the most reputed company’s PSU, you’d not get the performance what you are expecting.

See I have the PSU from the antec, because it has too many good model, and as you have mentioned that you want it for the gaming machine, it would be best, see I have the Antec High Current Pro which is of 850W, and runs best in the machine, without any power fluctuation, or any power cut, but still if you want to look at the Other brand also, you can simply get the specifications of each, by visiting their respective websites. And about the FSP also you’ll get the exact knowledge from their only.

Yeah, I would say you are right about to buy the PSU from the FSP, but are you aware about their model, I mean to say which would be more better for your CPU, because first of all you haven’t mentioned like which CPU you have and which cabinet do you use, without this, it is too difficult to recommend you the product, but still through assuming, I would suggest you to have FSP’s ZEN 400 400W which is first of all a fan less PSU, SLI certified, this you can get it under 130 US dollars.

I would say you first of all mentioned the CPU and which cabinet you’re using, but It seems like you use to play the game, than you must have the gaming cabinets, thus I would like to recommend you some of the name of the PSU’s which is specially designed for the gaming machine, they are Enermax MaxRevo , Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750 V2, Antec High Current Pro, according to me these would be best, as they all are having the wattage above 750W.