Thread: How to secure HAF 922's from Airflow and Dust

How to secure HAF 922's from Airflow and Dust

Currently I assembled my personal computer utilizing the Coolermaster HAF 922 and thus far I am more than happy with HAF 922, yet the only issue I have is that I have 2 120mm fans on the side panel that suck in air, unluckily it does not come with dust filters on the side like the front does, therefore what I have done in the suggest time is found some kind of stuff like a veil. I trapped it to the within of the side panel and have yet to look the results if it worked. Though because it is only temporary I need to attempt and get some kind of good quality dust filtering solution that is quite low-priced, works and preferably black. Please help me anyone.

re: How to secure HAF 922's from Airflow and Dust

Although air filters decrease air flow to a few area. It utilizes them at the bottom of the case for a PSU. If you have a bottom increased PSU and a fan gap underneath it then you can utilize the PSU fan to suck in cool air from external bottom the case to maintain the PSU cool. Yet, the only trouble with having the fan at the base of the case is that you remove all the dust that is on the surface of wherever your system is sitting. A dust filter would construct logic in this condition since the insides of a PSU are harder to clean than the within of your case .

I read your problem than I got the solution first of all you will right just a small update, I did have a see at the fan filters. But I did go with a little bit of D.I.Y and I utilized tights for a while, they work actually fine but do block a little bit of airflow. Really if you want to secure your PSU from the net then you should type of filters which are available in the market. You can see the figure and quality on the net. And you will keep away from open place. And also check always PSU fan. I am sure you able to secure the your PSU.

I would like to suggest you that on Google explore for ways to do it yourself dust filters for the HAF 922. I have come across fairly a number of advertisements in forums who do it yourself their dust filters for the HAF 922. More people did it for the side network and for the top fan. I think you can do yourself. And this is very best option to learn this problem. Always you should clean the PSU fan. And use the best quality filter. After doing this you can secure the PSU.S

I don’t think so that I would not say a PSU filter is required. If well-liked cases do not have it, and in fact it would not cost a lot to execute, would not you feel it is not essential? I would just get out the PSU every so frequently and just wash up the fan and back grill. The case I have Raven RV01. It is a dust filter for the PSU, it catches a lot of dust, but I do not familiar with if it in fact helps the PSU yet. So you can use the dust filter for this purpose. After using this PSU will be secured.

Re: How to secure HAF 922's from Airflow and Dust

As you know about the dust filter. Dust filters control air flow, and that is conflicting to what the HAF922 is all concerning. In addition, dust filters do not perform a lot. The dust bunnies appear to find in well! When I purchased my HAF 932, I did believe on dust filters, but rapidly discarded the thought. An excellent cleaning with 'Dust Of' occasionally, works fine. So if you want to secure your psu I suggest you that you should purchase the dust filter. I saw in this everyone suggested for dust filter. Then you can purchase it.