Thread: how to install PSU to motherboard

how to install PSU to motherboard

I have purchased a personal computer before one year ago. This is very fantastic personal computer. It’s configuration is amazing. I enjoyed with this computer till one year. But yesterday it’s PSU is burned. I have purchased a new PSU. But I don’t have any idea how to install the PSU in mu CPU. I have read on the net but I didn’t get the process. I want to know how to install it? Please tell me if anyone know about it. Your replies will be appreciated.

re: how to install PSU to motherboard

Well, first of all you will cables removed from sockets. Then after PSU remove from the case. Then you will insert new PSU into case. After that you will attach the cables. Create observations on a bit of paper about what wants connecting up to the PSU as you get out the previous connectors, it will be noticeable which connectors go where when you are setting things reverse mutually, just utilize a bit of general logic! They are all designed to see different and formed to stop them being set in the incorrect place. The toughest bit of connecting a latest power supply is making the wires see organized after that it is all attached.

If you just push the lot in and go away it disorderly then as said, most likely half an hour to an hour. If you think it through and path your wires carefully add another 40-60 minutes on there. But it creates the case see better, makes simpler to build any alterations in the future, and enhances airflow, that’s why it is always an excellent idea to build busy with the wire ties. So you can learn more on the net. I want to suggest that you install self then first of all you will download the instruction PDF the after you will install.

According your problem I am suggesting you that you should verify all connections and I appear to have power supply to the board (little green beam on board when power is given) yet the CPU fan is not working and nothing else is buzzing. As I pointed out past I only have the 24pin main and the 4pin 12V connectors joined to the board. So you will remove your previous PSU wire and then you will install the new PSU on your motherboard. You can take help from the manual book which you the PSU company when you will purchase.

I would like to tell that how to install the PSU in your motherboard. It is very simple. But if you familiar with hardware then you will install it yourself. Bye the way I am telling you some steps.
    • Confirm to eliminate the cover on the EATX12V connector before linking an 8-pin EPS +12V power supply plug.
    • Utilize merely either a 4-pin ATX12V or an 8-pin EPS +12V power supply plug for the EATX12V connector.

That’s why it is telling me what I should do if I required using the 8-pin. But it doesn't actually tell me whether I should utilize the 8-pin in the first position. I did not need to just suppose as I was not even certain what the 8-pin is for. But I will just utilize it now, since my PSU has both the 4-pin and 8-pin.

I had also same problem with my PSU. Before one month ago my computer’s PSU is burn. Then I have gone to service center for replacing. Then I saw there it quite simple. But you are unknown this things. First all you will learn on the internet. There is step by step procedure is available. Then after you will install the PSU. Also I want to suggest you that after installing the PSU. You will check that PSU cooling fan is working or not. If it is not working properly then it will again burned. So you should first maintain the cooling fan

Re: how to install PSU to motherboard

Actually I don’t know more about the PSU how to install. Because I have a laptop. But I read the on the intern about the psu installation. So I am telling you some steps. You can the steps as below.
    1. Put your new power supply in the similar place of the old one. Remember the position of screw holes and confirm they line up! Load the screws to protect it in position.
    2. Then after you will connect the power supply to the motherboard, the total connections fluctuate between motherboards, extract has three. Then after you will connect the power supply to all of the drives and any added fans you might have.
    3. Then you will two times test your entire job; check all connections are good and safe. Also confirm that your power supply is safely screwed in.
    4. Connect in your computer and check it turns on and the whole thing is going on ok. Then keep on by assembling the computer's case back onto the computer.