Thread: DIY Memory Cooler

DIY Memory Cooler

As you might know that there are number of cooler an heatsinker that is specially created and developed to cool the CPU and reduce the temperature to keep the processor as stable as possible. Not only for CPU, are some coolers also available for whole case and for GPU also. But there is not any type of cooler or heatsinker for the RAM or memory. Many users have already posted in some threads that they would like to know about the memory coolers. Do you think that is there any kind of coolers that is mainly developed for RAM?

re: DIY Memory Cooler

i recognize you said you would like it cooling as finest as probable on air and in my estimation then lclc counts like air hence to be sincere of you are placing that much RAM inside and apace is an problem i.e. you contain a little case or are just demanding to build stuff mess free in that case i would suggest the Corsair H50, even as it can appear luxurious it would be equivalent price wise toward a V10 and would place fewer pressure on you motherboard in the long expression as a large amount of the weight is not killing of it.

OCZ Technology, and modernizer in elevated performance memory, builds cooling and improving your RAM easier than yet. Increasing on OCZ's proprietary XTC (Xtreme Thermal Convection) heatspreader expertise, the latest XTC Cooler air-cools your sticks, enhancing memory performance, steadiness, and permanence to permit enthusiasts to tweak their memory further freely because of better active cooling.

The ARCTIC RC augments the temperature rakishness region considerably Which falls RAM temperature from 78 ° C toward 44 ° C. Companionable through the ARCTIC RC, the RC Turbo Module outfitted through two 60mm fans spiraling at 1500 rpm Which. The fans offer straight air flow toward the memory’s. Further consequences in this temperature decrease to equal to 37.8 ° C. This is up to 74% superior cooling evaluated with no RAM cooler. Such outstanding cooling performance augments considerably overclocking capability.

Re: DIY Memory Cooler

As far as i know that there are several models and different kind of memory cooler as well as HDD cooler available on online store. My favorite one brand is from OCZ. However if you go the Newegg online site there you will get variety of choice to choose. if you cannot afford it then you can build one by yourself. The Custom made coolers are also works perfectly. The only thing you have to make sure that how to place that cooler on top of the memory slots or sticks. For this you can use the CPU fan or even heatsinker to pump the air toward memory.