Thread: Bluetooth 365 module driver missing in Dell XPS 8300

Mykola Guest

Bluetooth 365 module driver missing in Dell XPS 8300

Hello friend, I install the Dell Bluetooth 365 module on the Dell XPS 8300 desktop in last one month. Now I found something wrong in this module. The module present in this desktop is not work correctly. I check its driver and I found that it doesn’t present in the system. Windows 7 operating system present into this system. I think the driver of this module is missing and the trouble is occurred. I need this module driver. What should I do to solve this trouble? Thanks in advance.

Re: Bluetooth 365 module driver missing in Dell XPS 8300

Hey dude, the simplest solutions present over this trouble. If you knows that the problem is present because the module driver is not present in the system then I suggest you to just go to the official site of the dell and then search the compatible driver of this module. If found that driver file then check its compatibility with the installed module. Then if it is fulfill the requirement then download and then install this driver on the system.

I also faced the same kind of trouble and I haven’t known the basic reason behind that problem. Then I go to the specific site and then try to find the solutions. They told me to try to update the driver of the module. Then I done the same task and the problem of the system am to be solved completely. The official site provides the facility to download and then install the compatible driver of the module. Then I do this task and now the module works correctly on the system.

I also faced the same trouble and that time I run the dell the Troubleshooters and diagnostics software. It displays the error code and it suggests reinstalling the driver. Then do this task and then the trouble is solved from the system. I haven’t done this downloading and installations procedure. I use the setup CD of the module. I purchased this CD at the time of installation and then I use it. After done this installation it works and the trouble is solved from the system.

If you haven’t found the correct compatible driver of the module then you need to purchase the driver CD of this module. Normally there are so many ways to solve this trouble. You can download the driver from the site. The other way is use the CD if it is available. But I suggest you to check the connections before doing this driver installation task. If the connection is not proper way then connects it properly. Then try to install the driver on the system. This solved your driver missing problem.