Thread: Logitech G5 mouse pointer is shaky

Logitech G5 mouse pointer is shaky

Hello. Whenever I move my Logitech G5 mouse in whichever direction it shakes up and down and entirely ruins my accuracy. I am unable to move it in a straight line in single direction. Its causing me loads of worries in view of the fact that I make use of my mouse for FPS gaming and sporadically photo shopping. Guys are there any methods, what should I do. I am really pissed off. Any help and suggestions are really welcomed. Thanks in advance for the help. Take Care.

Re: Logitech G5 mouse pointer is shaky

Hello mate. I would like to inform you that you may be having some type of dust otherwise hairs near the laser or else on your desk which may be messing up the things. I am not sure that this is the exact reason, however, I am making a guess, there is a probability. I would suggest that you should blow into the laser underneath the mouse and check in case it clears up. As per my experience, I do that to my MX 1000 very regularly. I hope this helps.

Hey mate, it would have been nice had you mentioned the surface your mouse on. Just keep in mind that whichever surfaces along with textures, such as wood finish desks, otherwise rough surfaces similar to a desk with a solitary coat of paint will make it somewhat rough, or also the red or reddish colored surfaces can make a laser mouse go nuts. In addition to what I have told, take care that the space between the system unit and the mouse is properly adjusted.

It might be likely that the driver that is there in the computer is not well-matched, so attempt to install the additional most recent driver. In addition if your mouse is associated to any Universal Serial Bus slot the just observe that it is linked to any other slot which are there in the rear and the facade of the cabinet, avoid making use any of the converter which is used to change the USB and for the slot for the motherboard. As you have mentioned that you play games, so my implication will be to modify the surroundings of the mouse sensitivity in the game.

Hey mate, if the guarantee time has expired, I distrust that Dell will help you. What's more, if you did order the extensive contract, you should call Dell and say that the mouse is broken. Following, you may be required to propel back the mouse for maintenance or else they will send you a novel mouse as substitute. As you have mentioned that the mouse pointer is shaking when the mouse is in motion, then I feel that the laser housing which keeps the laser steady is moreover loose or else wrecked.

Hey dude, I was surfing the internet and came across the thread. Have to confess that you have got some quick and really nice replies. I believe, until now, the issue must been resolved and in case still not, then I suppose that you should try and adjust weights, DPI. It may help you out if luck permits. Also, you should Reinstall the drivers and perform unplugging and then plugging it back again. Also, there can be a issue with the hardware, perhaps a loose laser hardware.